Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 34753 times)

Hire me too I only need a plane ticket

Hire me too I only need a plane ticket
no
I am a valuable asset
you are not a valuable asset

also I don't need a plane ticket

hire me I don't even need food or sleep

none of you are valuable assets
only I am a valuable asset

I don't see any of you writing actual scripts, so as potential head writer to showrunner Tony, I'm gonna need to see more effort before I put in the potential good word to Adult Swim. ;)

-Scene 1-

Clownfish: Hi tony

-End scene-

I'm not a script man, I'm a valuable asset!

Swholi and tony are going to be eating money for breakfast soon.

I legit believe in this idea. It's incredibly stupid, but in such a way that I can see a lot of potential in the idea.

Even episodes where a lot might happen, just having Kevin spilling soda on something for the last three seconds of the show with a deliberatly cutoff Tony screaming is absolutely hilarious to me for some reason.

There's an art to stuffpost humor and this show could be it. It's the future of trending comedy and I'm 100% behind this idea. Like don't think I'm just jumping onto Tony's thread to steal his thunder, I actually really love this idea and being the resident writer/video guy I jumped right to helping.

I can imagine Kevin spilling his pop in Tony's cereal and just ruining his day

I feel like this could work in like 30 second to a minute funnies but a full blown show doesn't seem like it would work imo

15 minute blocks maybe

Well the script I wrote was ten pages, so about ten minutes in length.

To me that'll be a perfect length for it. Just really short one-offs. They can air them in between regular programs lol.

To me that'll be a perfect length for it. Just really short one-offs. They can air them in between regular programs lol.
that sounds like it could work

I think I have a pretty good way with words too but I just don't know how any of you act so it seems kinda stupid for to write a script.

Either way, this'd be really cool if it did become a thing.