I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 34764 times)

does anyone remember 12 ounce mouse?
that was my jams

We would have to work out legal issues with Badspot first.
That's fine as long as we get to see some blockland action

so uh I looked up one and a half tony's and uh
well there is nothing at all about it becoming a show
just people saying it's bad on a forum post you made

Are you saying my show isn't real?

Are you saying my show isn't real?
is there anything to prove it is? besides a vague (and probably appeasing to get you to shut up about it) discussion from two streamers

Go ask loving Mike Lazzo head of Adult Swim.

Get on the line with Keith Crawford too.

Its really too early for them to be posting about it. They haven't even designed a script or name for it.

I just got an email.

Hey Tony,
We are taping a special episode "from the future" today at 3. Can you call in at 3:30 for it? We'd just want you to be yourself and act like its a normal interview.
Thanks!
Zach and Matt

Chris O'neil and Zach Hadel tried to pitch Hellbenders to adult swim. They failed.

If you actually get a show on adult swim, it's a loving anomaly.

I just got an email.
You might want to actually show these emails, much rather than filling in a quote's BBcode. Whilst there may not be designed scripts, or anything, actual visibility will help your credibility a lot. Getting hostile and telling people to "go ask loving Mike Lazzo" and "get on the line with Keith Crawford" won't help you any. Alternatively, keep in mind that if you are being truthful, Adult Swim is somewhat likely to be monitoring your posts here for general employee observation.

To follow up here, the actual "head" of Adult Swim isn't Mike Lazzo. He's the senior vice president in charge of production.

this is loving amazing

thee might wanteth to actually showeth these emails, much rath'r than filling in a quote's bbcode. whilst th're may not beest design'd scripts, 'r aught, actual visibility shall holp thy credibility a lot. getting hostile and telling people to "go asketh loving mike lazzo" and "get on the line with keith crawf'rd" wonneth't holp thee any. alt'rnatively, keepeth in mind yond if 't be true thou art being truthful, adult swimeth is somewhat likely to beest monit'ring thy posts h're f'r gen'ral employee obs'rvation.

to followeth up h're, the actual "head" of adult swimeth isn't mike lazzo. that gent's the seni'r vice president in chargeth of production.

eat a bag of richards