I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 35521 times)

i'd rather seem smug than seem like i think my opinions are facts.
but... they're both like, the same loving thing. You obviously take pride in your idiotic opinions

Yeah, it is just you.
Am I implying that I think it isn't?
there's pretty much no excuse to come stuff on somebody's parade because you have a petty internet beef with them.
I don't see how that particular post could be interpreted as "stuffting on this thread".
Once again, the fact that I made a post seems to completely overshadow the post itself

but... they're both like, the same loving thing. You obviously take pride in your idiotic opinions
If they're both the same thing (I really don't think they are) then it shouldn't matter which one I do.
You obviously take pride in your idiotic opinions
I don't feel proud of my opnions.
Also, i don't see how an opinion can be 'idiotic'.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:37:25 PM by Blockchip »

blockchip are you loving braindead

I don't see how that particular post could be interpreted as "stuffting on this thread".

I'm not going to hold your hand and take you through the magical journey of why you're a piece of stuff, just stop posting here unless you're not going to throw a tantrum

Am I implying that I think it isn't?If they're both the same thing (I really don't think they are) then it shouldn't matter which one I do.I don't feel proud of my opnions.
Also, i don't see how an opinion can be 'idiotic'.
WHY CAN'T I SAY THE WORD monday AND NOT HAVE ANY BACKLASH OKAY THAT'S DUMB
WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY OPINION ABOUT CALLING PEOPLE monday IS IDIOTIC THEY'RE NOT EVEN ACTUALLY A monday!!!

blockchip holy stuff

holy loving stuff why does this keep happening
I politely post my opinion (in this state, agreeing with somebody else's opinion) and you all go loving ballistic just because I made the post.
I'm not the one starting stuff here. If anyone is, you are. Please stop acting like i came in here with the intent to start stuff and i'm single-handedly doing all this.

Seriously, it's hard to genuinely feel like i'm the one that needs to stop if you people post stuff like this:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY OPINION ABOUT CALLING PEOPLE monday IS IDIOTIC THEY'RE NOT EVEN ACTUALLY A monday!!!

I can absolutely guarantee you this wouldn't have happened if anyone else made the exact same posts i did.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:55:49 PM by Blockchip »

Seriously, it's hard to genuinely feel like i'm the one that needs to stop if you people post stuff like this

No, people are flipping stuff because you mentally can't live with yourself if you don't stuff on Tony. You could have silently agreed with Mr. Nobody, but you HAVE to get it in.

It's not even an obsession for you anymore. You have an addiction.

of course you're not singlehandedly doing all this, you don't deserve that much credit
people just keep replying because you're so loving dense and idiotic that a black hole would have trouble keeping up with you.
you follow tony around everywhere, ready to stuff up every thread he makes, and you have somehow become worse than tony himself through this process

also
I don't feel proud of my opnions.
well have you ever considered not saying them and insteand, loving off?

let's try not to derail the thread any further guys, we all know blockchip can't help but spew moronic stuff anyways

I don't know why or how it seems smug to you, but anyway, i'd rather seem smug than seem like i think my opinions are facts.

There is only one type of person that starts their opinion with "in my opinion"

You're proving my point.

No, people are flipping stuff because you mentally can't live with yourself if you don't stuff on Tony. You could have silently agreed with Mr. Nobody, but you HAVE to get it in.
It's not even an obsession for you anymore. You have an addiction.
All i did was say "I agree". I'm not intentionally going into this post with the sole purpose of "starting stuff" or "stuffting on the thread". It wasn't even completely evident whether it was a negative or positive opinion since i was just agreeing that it fit in well with the other adult swim shows.

you follow tony around everywhere, ready to stuff up every thread he makes
I politely post my opinion (in this state, agreeing with somebody else's opinion) and you all go loving ballistic just because I made the post.
I'm not the one starting stuff here. If anyone is, you are. Please stop acting like i came in here with the intent to start stuff.
My posts themselves aren't the problem so much as all your replies to it. Seriously, none of the posts would've been a problem at all if you all didn't immediately shout "blockchip stop starting stuff stop posting stop stop"

let's try not to derail the thread any further guys, we all know blockchip can't help but spew moronic stuff anyways
I'm not the one spewing moronic stuff here.
You all go ballistic over my posts almost regardless of what they even say and completely ignore stuff like this:

You could probably switch my posts with almost anyone else's posts and the same thing would've happened.

My posts themselves aren't the problem so much as all your replies to it.
Blockchip: forget mondays
Everyone: Dude that's messed up
Blockchip: You responded to my post so you're a problem

Alright then. Whatever you say

blockchip please just consider not posting here anymore