I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 35358 times)

I'm bringing HD DVD back.

Every episode of One And A Half Tonys will be on recycled Heroes Season 1 HD DVDs.

but you can't even play them!

but you can't even play them!

Don't worry I'm selling HD DVD refurbished add-on packs for your xbox.

I'd buy one but then I might scratch my collectible HD DVDs

Blockchip did you see that drama?
That's completely irrelevant.
If you're so desperate to tell me abut the drama i don't see why you wouldn't just PM me about it.

If you're so desperate to tell me abut the drama i don't see why you wouldn't just PM me about it.
I don't get why you can't just stop. I mean, Tony doesn't want to talk to you and you don't want to talk to him. Surely the easiest way to solve this problem is to stop

OT: this is pretty cool, I wanna see where this goes

It actually is relevant because the drama mentions you stuffting on this thread.

So how'd the stream go? I missed it.

No but really though Blockchip just needs to leave Tony alone for the betterment of them both.

They said probably like friday I'll find out lol.

It actually is relevant because the drama mentions you stuffting on this thread.
I don't see how that particular post could be interpreted as "stuffting on this thread".
Once again, the fact that I made a post seems to completely overshadow the post itself.
I disagree. Adult swim is known for a specific kind of unrefined, experimental comedy and animation. I think this pitch may fit the bill with a bit more tooling and work.
Well, it's just me, but for me, when i think of adult swim, i think of things like king star king and mr. pickles. In my opinion, this show fits in very well with shows like those.

In my opinion

Can you stop starting your opinions with "in my opinion" because it sounds incredibly smug.

Can you stop starting your opinions with "in my opinion" because it sounds incredibly smug.
I don't know why or how it seems smug to you, but anyway, i'd rather seem smug than seem like i think my opinions are facts.

it's just me

Yeah, it is just you. While you're entitled to your opinions and all there's pretty much no excuse to come stuff on somebody's parade because you have a petty internet beef with them. Don't even try to write it off as constructive criticism, either.