I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 35733 times)

Let me put stuff into perspective:

There are rhesus monkeys in captivity that are capable of learning from their mistakes and problem solving to find a solution. There are ants that are capable of working together with an entire colony to achieve a goal. There are single celled creatures that can form symbiotic relationships and try to benefit themselves and other cells.

Blockchip is not one of the aforementioned organisms.

I can absolutely guarantee you this wouldn't have happened if anyone else made the exact same posts i did.

https://youtu.be/1t_Co0gfj18?t=45s

My posts themselves aren't the problem so much as all your replies to it. Seriously, none of the posts would've been a problem at all if you all didn't immediately shout "blockchip stop starting stuff stop posting stop stop"
ok I'm gonna take your bait here and reply anyways
look you loving little cunt
you can start by shutting the forget up and listening
you can't say "oh man it's all these other people who are making it a problem not me!!!!" because that makes no loving sense
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT" is not a loving free pass to allow you to stuff up any thread you want
you're not some sort of saint who can do nothing wrong, you're a 12 year old dumb ass with no purpose in life other than to stuffpost on some backwater forum for a lego game

please just do literally anything else
take up golf, start drawing, rob banks, I don't loving care

Yeah, it is just you. While you're entitled to your opinions and all there's pretty much no excuse to come stuff on somebody's parade because you have a petty internet beef with them.

/agree
That's a primary reason why I refrained from posting too much here myself.

I'm not the one starting stuff here. If anyone is, you are.

Show's going great. Got a music composer on my team now.

make sure to inform someone that i am a valuable asset.

Everyone should get that plugin that removes account's posts from your screen. Blockchip isn't a problem for me and a couple other friends anymore.

Blockchip, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

so hows that tv show going :cookieMonster:

The SMB people referenced my TV show. They played a trailer and said they rated it "4 and a half tonys"

The SMB people referenced my TV show. They played a trailer and said they rated it "4 and a half tonys"
GG dude!! What does it usually air? I'm in EST

Woot

I'm so confused
Is this real or is this just zany shenanigans

This is absolutely real.