the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??

Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50228 times)

bolded things that are funny.
italicized to show that you didn't even read / understand my last post.

incase you haven't realized anything, there are actually malicious people on that website, and random people here going there with a common goal is going to create curiosity as to 'why are all of these random people visiting my scam site?'
some dumbass is eventually going to shout 'BLOCKLAND' and then what happens? anyways i'm not going to argue with you. if you want to go explore the site be my guest, but you're wasting your time.

Obviously you fail to understand my point of view also. I agree with you completely, it is a malicious site. You failed to read my post also stating I DID not visit the site. You're failing to see that YOU have contributed more "drama" by your own investigation. My post was not intended to provoke drama, but rather to support the prior statements regarding Bloxcity.

I AM saying that people can investigate and post as they please. YOU ARE IN NO position to tell people they cannot. While you can advise against it, don't tell people what they can and can't do. ESPECIALLY if you have done it yourself. Alright, friend.

I think the BloxCity storm has passed and now we're just complaining about Spode.

I don't think it was Spode. He told me he only has 2 accounts; an alt named "frick" and Spode. He changed his name to "BloxCity" and joined NickPB's server to spook people out, and that's all he did. I joined a server with his alt in it, and his ID was "196298." The only account connected to this is a Blockhead, which makes no sense. If you look at his main accounts ID, these are what come up. Nothing to do with BloxCity, which also makes no sense. I don't know who the Eric Hartman person is, but I honestly don't understand a lot of this. This is getting like a loving conspiracy theory.
Actually he joined my server to start stuff with me. My server had no one on it but myself at the time he tried to join. So idk why your friend is lying to you

Actually he joined my server to start stuff with me. My server had no one on it but myself at the time he tried to join. So idk why your friend is lying to you
Did he spam the BloxCity site while he was there?

Did he spam the BloxCity site while he was there?
I don't think you understand what a blacklist is

Obviously you fail to understand my point of view also. I agree with you completely, it is a malicious site. You failed to read my post also stating I DID not visit the site. You're failing to see that YOU have contributed more "drama" by your own investigation. My post was not intended to provoke drama, but rather to support the prior statements regarding Bloxcity.

I AM saying that people can investigate and post as they please. YOU ARE IN NO position to tell people they cannot. While you can advise against it, don't tell people what they can and can't do. ESPECIALLY if you have done it yourself. Alright, friend.
akio is a known troll, best to ignore him

also akio if you didn't catch on I'm mocking you because you say this all the time

noedit
yo dry remember me its ku klux klan idk u used to ban me a lot from tezuni's server if i remember correctly

User was banned for this post
LOL

lmao that's like the worst hijack ever, I'm pretty sure it's a kid who's posting

im screwed

Hacker?
Is the ip the same as it was shown before?

sorry for 3 day bump
but holy stuff is it safe now or something? i haven't visited bloxstuffty yet (i will never) and i am really loving scared right now
i had my log-out time limit thing to forever but then i changed it to 60 after reading all of this, am i still safe or something

also in advance if i get hijacked then stay away from my funeral i apologize in advance for the stuff that gets stirred

No place is completely safe...