2016/04/17 - PAX East Booth Part 2

Author Topic: 2016/04/17 - PAX East Booth Part 2  (Read 70292 times)

Then the Blockland Forums become the Perennial Forums, a la Age of Time Forums to BL Forums
"what is BL????????????"

rotondo you have a lot of controllers there

"what is BL????????????"
bickering lamps
blistering legs

I don't think I can make it to pax. How can k get pins and cards though?

When I use a broken TV like that, I tend to stop noticing the black spot after 5 minutes. Once I used a TV for half an hour before realizing there was a black streak on it

Sadly my tv was a casualty of exhibiting at PAX East, it survived the whole experience just to get destroyed during move out or when being transported back in my car :(

RIP in pieces. #2soon

In good news there's a lot of exciting and big things potentially happening for my game, that I can't talk about at all publicly!
I smell that someone got/is going to get a deal with a publisher.

Sadly my tv was a casualty of exhibiting at PAX East, it survived the whole experience just to get destroyed during move out or when being transported back in my car :(

RIP in pieces. #2soon
you could almost say that it's got a.........

......bad spot

you could almost say that it's got a.........

......bad spot
rotondno

i wonder if we can wedge in another pun here before the joke gets old

I don't think I can make it to pax. How can k get pins and cards though?

I don't know if we're going to be selling them, and there's only a few left.

Fake pokemon cards go fast at a show like PAX lol.

When I use a broken TV like that, I tend to stop noticing the black spot after 5 minutes. Once I used a TV for half an hour before realizing there was a black streak on it

I honestly stop noticing it now, I only wish I didn't immediately poke the spot when I got the tv back, which made the problem worse lol.

Eventually I'll get a new tv, but for now I can see 90% of the screen and that's good enough for watching random youtube videos.

I got interviewed by Jason from Mindcrack, it's a video interview too so you can see all my fleshy bits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUn2N_JjvaE