2016/04/17 - PAX East Booth Part 2

Author Topic: 2016/04/17 - PAX East Booth Part 2  (Read 70288 times)

that first one's so satisfying

Edit: since I am king of this page
shhhhh, you'll summon the mighty beast!

There is split screen right now on the PC beta, I really want to do consoles but nothings set in stone yet.

Thank you, Rotondo, for not participating in the murder of splitscreen by most game devs these days. Grr... Halo 5, forget you.

P.S. does anyone in charge on BL forums even check messages anymore? I sent a message to you guys asking to change my name about 2 months ago. I don't mean to be rude…

You could probably get on Xbox One

P.S. does anyone in charge on BL forums even check messages anymore? I sent a message to you guys asking to change my name about 2 months ago. I don't mean to be rude…

afaik there are no more name changes allowed, or at least none have happened for a long time

i mean hell if i knew they were doing it i would obviously make a request

since I am king of this page
Rotondo, how could you?! Everyone's gonna be banned now!

afaik there are no more name changes allowed, or at least none have happened for a long time

i mean hell if i knew they were doing it i would obviously make a request

Haha I did, I sent him and Badspot a PM back in the jurassic period, but got nothing back. I think I'd prefer a "no", but no hard feelings. Besides, it's good to keep some ties to my old identity…

IIRC They only change like single letters or something very small. Back when I had my [insert name here] account back in 2014, it was originally "[insert name here" so I PM'd badspot asking if he could fix it and about half a week later he did.

There is split screen right now on the PC beta, I really want to do consoles but nothings set in stone yet.
that's really cool, i'm looking forward to buying it on console

is that yellow to red target indicator on enemies inspired by jet set radio?
thats the only reason i recognized it lol
i love how that looks

is that yellow to red target indicator on enemies inspired by jet set radio?
thats the only reason i recognized it lol
i love how that looks

It's from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1999)

ah yes, i dont know how that didnt come to mind first rofl

I'll consider it if you fix the steam OS X version of Blockland creating new folders in system root, instead of Blockland root and not creating files in these folders.
meh

Edit: since I am king of this page here are random gifs from my game:
inb4ban

I want the blockland blockhead bots to have names above them like players do