ingrown fingernail shenanigans : but wait theres more

Author Topic: ingrown fingernail shenanigans : but wait theres more  (Read 2729 times)

ingrown fingernail alert

my middlefinger is swollen

sensative and inflamed

and all thats causing it is a tiny as forget spike in my nail

off topic
why aren't these amiibos

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 01:52:35 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

ive had an ingrown thumb before it hurts baaaad after a while

your only chance is to just

yoink it out

You should go to a doctor or somewhere to get it removed, not doing so will cause infection and make it so sensitive that the slightest touch will hurt like hell

I've had one before and I had to cut it out myself since my parents were really low on funds, and it hurt like stuff but I got it removed. I suggest going to the doctors though, since I have a scar on my finger and I know you don't want one as well

You should go to a doctor or somewhere to get it removed, not doing so will cause infection and make it so sensitive that the slightest touch will hurt like forget
oh wait thanks for reminding me
i hate surgery so that wouldnt be an option, but before i forget to mention, my mom is a nurse; i already put it in warm water with peroxide and soap
so im fine for now. this ingrown business happens every other month, i have no idea why

edit : wait i remember what could be why, i like to bite my nails, and i read that it can cause them to grow oddly / get too wide. in other words - im ok

oh wait thanks for reminding me
i hate surgery so that wouldnt be an option, but before i forget to mention, my mom is a nurse; i already put it in warm water with peroxide and soap
so im fine for now. this ingrown business happens every other month, i have no idea why
It isn't a surgery per-say, it's more like half of your hand is numbed and they cut out the ingrown section of your nail. Getting this done will not only remove the current ingrown nail, it will prevent it from happening in the future as well

It isn't a surgery per-say, it's more like half of your hand is numbed and they cut out the ingrown section of your nail. Getting this done will not only remove the current ingrown nail, it will prevent it from happening in the future as well
yeaaah i know about it. i saw a video on how they remove it, i wouldnt like it even with any sort of pain numbing stuff- i'd need to be asleep. because even then i could probably feel it. so. boooooo sensitivity!

PS -
i know basics about medical things like this, so im 100% fine.
(PLEASE dont assume i ran to the forums before doing something else like cleansing it :) )

wait i remember what could be why, i like to bite my nails
yes, that's why. stop doing it, and it'll stop happening

on it

the swelling is going away and the pain along with it, so woo.

old habits die hard, bro

You should still find out a way to get the ingrown section of your nail removed, just keeping it in your finger won't do you any good

do you have like no nail clippers or something

do you have like no nail clippers or something
i do but my nails barely grow anymore because ive bitten them so much

@insert name

in the future for sure

Doctor. ASAP.

I had an ingrown toe nail. It ended up getting so infected over time because I didn't get it checked out. We tried doing alcohol compression and stuff but to no avail, it hurt like stuff. I had to get 1/6 of my toe removed that was scar tissue and the blue damaged nail plate is still growing away. It looks ugly af. It hurt like hell until the surgery also.