Author Topic: Script_RespawnWithWeapons  (Read 2553 times)

Script_RespawnWithWeapons

Description: A script that makes it so you respawn with the weapons you died with. Good for TDMs where you pick your own weapons.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jbe9clj9pwhb992/Script_RespawnWithWeapons.zip

Does this eliminate the need for save/load events for weapon shops? Like, are the weapons saved when you disconnect from a server? Just a suggestion, nice script though.

Does this eliminate the need for save/load events for weapon shops? Like, are the weapons saved when you disconnect from a server? Just a suggestion, nice script though.
No, but I can do that with an update. This stops working when they disconnect from a server too. I'll update it real quick to do that though.

No, but I can do that with an update. This stops working when they disconnect from a server too. I'll update it real quick to do that though.
You should make it require the save/load events to make things easier.

You should make it require the save/load events to make things easier.
integrating it with an event set sounds more difficult

integrating it with an event set sounds more difficult
not really since loaditems simply just calls a function to put the items in the player inventory. all you need to do is look how the items are saved and just autoload those when players respawn

not really since loaditems simply just calls a function to put the items in the player inventory. all you need to do is look how the items are saved and just autoload those when players respawn
could i just add a global variable and an export function into what i have right now

It's a shame that after RTB died, people are trying to make mods that already exist, and existing mods are harder to find.

It's a shame that after RTB died, people are trying to make mods that already exist, and existing mods are harder to find.

Thank goodness for the glass rtb archive,  too bad some of them are dead links too
EDIT: the one your looking for SWAT is on http://swololol.com/rtb - didn't realize this archive existed

Great mod btw log! Very useful I had a server item persistence mod but it was kinda broken this will do! :) 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:56:48 PM by Flying Ace »

could i just add a global variable and an export function into what i have right now
then it wouldnt be compatible with anyone using the existing events

In the process of re-uploading all my RTB add-ons to BLG.