How can I improve my posts?

Author Topic: How can I improve my posts?  (Read 1209 times)

I wanted to compile some info on what people think about me. Just curious on where I stand in terms of forum popularity. There's 6 questions and one optional.

(tell me if something goes wrong with the link. Also, i know there's already an alignment topic but i'm doing this for my own sake, profile desc., etc. Also may help me understand what i'm lacking and tell me where to improve on my forum posts)

I'm trying to improve my act so whoever's entering all those random ass 1s really needs to step back and re-evaluate their life. if that actually reflects how you feel about me, well, go nuts.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 09:18:59 PM by Path »

this is a good way for those feelings to go negative

Why is it that when I looked at this the first thought I had was "this is something IcyGamma would do"

thanks for the random ass 1s whoever did that (ACK SOMEONE ELSE)

RELEASE YOUR WEAPON PACK FOR FU
maybe
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:53:55 PM by Path »

thanks for the random ass 1s whoever did that (HODOT)
i haven't entered anything, i don't know you

that's me and they weren't random
if you absoultely want to know how i actually feel about you hit me up

if that actually reflects how you feel about me, well, go nuts.
welp. i think that you're a wildly unpleasant individual.
any time race is brought up or something about race is brought up you always shout racism and get extremely defensive about the subject. i also (possibly wrongly) remember you going off about feminism and stuff in another topic. you also tend to be an ass sometimes for no apparent reason.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 08:00:27 PM by Daswiruch »

you can't ask for people's opinions and then say "why did you give your opinion about me?" when you get their opinions.

you can't ask for people's opinions and then say "why did you give your opinion about me?" when you get their opinions.
I know, i'm only joking

This is my first time seeing you and I know how you feel so my opinion will rema-
It's a bit negative.

Not a bad guy but you sometimes get obsessive or way too serious in drama involving you or people close to you.

eh can be a richard some times and pretty chill at others
i guess it depends on who youre talking to

you're kind of a dumbass when you get defensive, but other than that you're okay

I'm going to compile this sometime tomorrow into a radar graph or pie chart

Path you remind me of this friendly feminist.
am i that bad
dear lord and savior