Author Topic: what was used to edit this?? -- i just realized!!!  (Read 916 times)

https://youtu.be/XVm2LonvlLs?t=10

i seriously need to know what tool can zoom to a specific screen spot like that
especially if its low-cost/free

i realised i can save the video multiple times, and each time stack the effects I want. Usually you can only have 1 layer of FX, but this way you can have infinitely many. So I can just stack the "zoom" fx.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:48:05 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

I have no idea but I literally piss my pants cuz of how funny it is and the series is great!

Sony Movie Studio (the cheap* alternative to Vegas Pro) can do this. At least, my older version of it can; whether they still have "pan/crop" isn't mentioned specifically, but there's no reason to assume they removed it. You can download a trial to make sure.

*still $50 minimum, probably not what you're hoping for

Virtually any video editing program worth it's salt will have a zoom/pan function.

sony begas
is that free????
edit - nevermind goddamnit
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 01:17:00 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

God loving damn this video is hilarious.

It has a bit of a learning curve, but VirtualDub is completely free and can do a lot.  There are also plugins available that add extra features and effects if you want them.

It has a bit of a learning curve, but VirtualDub is completely free and can do a lot.  There are also plugins available that add extra features and effects if you want them.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jfc how do i use this stuff