Poll

Should I post more situations?

Yes
No (😵)

Author Topic: Situation: Bomb Drop  (Read 1591 times)

Generator
Laptop
USB mouse
USB radio
Body pillow
Gun
Gun2
Headphones

I'm not gonna change my list but I just realized that I didn't bring any ammo
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 09:05:15 AM by Niff »

get my backpack, stuff it with valuable stuff, get my motorcycle, lanesplit out of town

I would take my words of wisdom and ask the bomb to not blow up.

What like just my neighborhood? If it just took out my neighborhood I wouldn't really give a forget and I'd just try and take all the most expensive to replace stuff like my PC.

Or a full on nuclear weapon? I live in Australia, so I'd essentially be forgeted. Basically everything you could use to prep for a disaster is probably banned. I own a canteen and a military combat uniform (boots included) so I guess I'd take those, along with a backpack and my bike helmet, plus my leather jacket and raincoat I guess for some level of environmental protection. I'd grab the duct tape and probably one of the large extension cables downstairs to use as improvised rope since I currently don't own any. I'd try and take my mountain bike too. Probably try and grab all the tools I could out of the garage, including the big flashlight (and a forgetload of batteries). Also, a ton of underwear and socks, kek. I've got a lighter somewhere in my room, which would be handy.

I guess I'd take the biggest knife I could find in the kitchen as an improvised weapon but I wouldn't expect it to last very long. Either way that's basically everything I have at my disposal in this house lol

Internet connection
Computer
Monitor
Cables
Mouse
Keyboard
Power

Phone
Charger
External hardrive
Jacket
Blankets
Snackbox
and.. I dunno, 300 pack of rubber bands? That's gotta be useful. Oh and duct tape. Lots of duct tape

Edit: sorry for double toast
- Torch
- Batteries
- Radio
- Gas Mask
- Something to keep me occupied (e.g game board, etc.)
- A clock
- A map of some sort to find my way around when sent out to scavenge
Wait what
Why

Your phone works as a substitute for five of those things
If it's only hitting your neighborhood, walk somewhere with a plug and charge it up. This is modern day with a non-nuclear bomb right? lol

- Torch
Have fun trying to light the torch without matches or gasoline dummy

I would take my words of wisdom and ask the bomb to not blow up.
praise atom

Have fun trying to light the torch without matches or gasoline dummy
did you know that flashlights have different names in other places

Laptop + Charger
FM Radio
CB Radio
Gun + Ammunition
Toilet Paper
Clock
Blankets

did you know that flashlights have different names in other places
Ik I was makin a joke