Author Topic: BOSSBATTLES - "A threat to the server" : here we go again  (Read 6841 times)

Previously..

Alright so lets get started with the following -

DISCLAIMER
So, Pecon, I know you raised your hopes into thinking I'm some sort of professional
script-kiddie who learned how to ddos. But I must sadly inform you that,
no, I positively, am in no way shape or form -- a hacker / threat.
Sorry to bring your hopes up, bud.

Now, to start this off, we're gonna look at the basic evidence.
If you haven't seen the previous topic, go take a gander. I'd recommend that.

So, it started like any other day, I got home from school and wanted to play some nice bossbattles after a stressful day.
Oh! But whats this? I'm banned?! "Well hmm," I think, "I don't like this one bit, no-sir!".
So, I decided to assume it was all some sort of-- big prank.
So, I made the topic-- joyful to say I've been pranked, and you can let the joke go, fellas!
Oh, but whats this; They think I'm...
Drunk Russian?
"Well who the hell is- wait a second, I've met that bastard before!"
So, without any evidence I'm NOT him, there was a huge lack of evidence that I WAS him, too.
So things started getting tricky.

Skipping ahead-- I remain banned. But ever since, something's been off.
And all I do now is seek justice for these horrendous, almighty handicapped actions that have been done against me.

PS - I've moved. I no longer live in germany, alright? I live in TEXAS, SAN ANTONIO.

ID's that I own
ID's that my sister owns

Oh, and one last thing, before you use the excuse "ohh well youve had alot of other bans might i remind you, ye tard!"
Well, you see, I've matured from there. Honestly, that was some stupid stuff, but I've definately matured. So I'm quite suprised why I still remain banned.

Is it just me, or do I not see any sort of proof at all?

Is it just me, or do I not see any sort of proof at all?
Is it just me, or did you not even take one glance at the previous thread?

Is it just me, or did you not even take one glance at the previous thread?
Is it just me, or did that thread not have proof either?

Now now now, since I saw this coming, I do have very stable evidence.
I have NEVER, EVER been able to code. Now, If I knew how to code; then why the forget do you think I would waste this skill on something like a loving DDoS?
I LOVE coding, I'm all about it; but I don't know the slightest stuff about it either.

Honestly, I'm suprised you'd think me of this. If I learned how to code, I would make add-ons. Not waste this skill.
It's a valuable thing to know. You think I'd waste my time DDoS'ing a server, that I like? Pitiful. Stupid. Horrendous, why would you EVER think that?

Now now now, since I saw this coming, I do have very stable evidence.
snip
That is not evidence, for all I know that could just be some undercover crap.

Also, for christ's sake,
you can't expect me to plea to a server I would DDoS? Thats the most idiotic thing I've ever loving heard.

Honestly, the sole, or soul, whatever-- purpose of this stupid thread is to get Justice.
Thats all I care about, Justice, because this is a loving outrage!
All I ask from you, if this is the least you can forgetin do for me, is for an unban. That's it! You can even permanently mute me if you like, I don't give a damn;
Because I just want to play the game  at this point.

Is that so hard to understand?

i mean who the forget would ddos boss battles that server got boring like four years ago

That is not evidence, for all I know that could just be some undercover crap.
Ooh, so Mr "detective" walks in, thinking he's all flashy and stuff?
Listen, things happened in the past, and I'd admit for all the stuffty things I've done. But one of those things, is NOT a DDoS.
And if you EVER think I'd admit to some stupid crime I haven't done, then, you're in the wrong here.

i mean who the forget would ddos boss battles that server got boring like four years ago
I don't care about the quality of the server at this point either. I just-- STARVE, for justice.

This backfired
You two quitters can quit, there ain't no wheels on this train.
I'm not stopping at anything.

there ain't no wheels on this train.
Or breaks.
forget off.

This clearly had no evidence whatsoever. The closest thing there is to this "evidence" is that you said you don't know how to code or a hacker. There needs to be a chat log from the last time you played Boss Battles in case there is something you're hiding.

P.S) A+ For the story paragraph thing.