How old is your house and how long have you lived in it.

Author Topic: How old is your house and how long have you lived in it.  (Read 3522 times)

nobody owns a couple of houses? .
oh my parents own another house that was built in 1959. We've never lived in it though.

91 years old

its older than my grandpa

my house was built in 1956 after a tornado destroyed the one that was there before I've lived here all 18 years of my life

my house was built in 30's but added on in the late 80's-early 90's

my grandparents house was made in 1910

My home was made in 1999. Lived in it since I was born.
Not to mention renovations over the years which added some upgrades, like a couple more rooms.

the floor pretty much creeks wherever i go and i can never go anywhere without feeling a slight shake

just kidding my house is pretty nice and i think its from the 60s

I've lived in my apartment for about 7 months or so.
The house I grew up in is probably 30-45 years old.

My house is built with horse hair plaster and dated back over 140+ years.
Not surprisingly it's falling apart like forget.

Built in the early 1970s, small as forget (like every house in the UK), my family has been there since 2000.

14 years old i think. my dad and some of his friends built it

My parent 's house was built in 1988, a few years before I was born. Lived in it for 19 years.
My house was built 1973 and I've lived in it the past 3 years.
My apartment I have no clue but I've been living there the past 2 years during the fall and spring semesters.
Not sure about my family's lakehouse. I'd have to say 60s-70s because that's when people started to build summer homes and vacation on that lake.

my house was built in 1956 after a tornado destroyed the one that was there before I've lived here all 18 years of my life

Holy cow that would've been the April 1956 F5 tornado

Holy cow that would've been the April 1956 F5 tornado

yep, i believe it was

Built in the 50s or 60s, moved in Summer of 2015
Correction. 1945 holy stuff

My apartment building is 2 years old; I've lived here 4 months. Prior to me there was only 1 female tenant for 6 months who travelled for a living, so it was essentially brand new when I got it.