Blockland Relics?

Author Topic: Blockland Relics?  (Read 10740 times)

I'm compiling a little museum or archive of sorts just for fun and was wondering if anyone had any relics from the past they'd like to share?

When I say this, I just mean builds or contraptions from Blockland that are significant or important, like those which hold some value within the community. Thanks for your help :)
world's oldest air

The entire loving Golden Gate Bridge build

A JVS door would be nice

I tried to put all of the planes that I made into a museum once... Didn't work out

The first Mini-Nuke
I wish I could find in somewhere :(

Doesn't the Ion Cannon overwrite default stuff?
if you looked through the ion cannon in the topic it shouldnt overwrite anything
the 1st version released back in 2007 had 1 overwrite which only overwrote the default guns bullethit sound and that was it

the 2nd version released or distributed by someone named tyler[numberhere] in 2009 had the bullethit sound fixed and the death ion cannon had unfortunately gotten it ( possibly tyler forgotten to fix that? )

after 2010 im not too sure if the ion cannon had any more revisions throughout its life
but, this ion cannon nicepoint linked should have no overwrites... why not try downloading it? it wont destroy
a server

Seems safe enough then, it'll be a big exhibition in that case. I'll post progress on my work throughout, should take a month, maybe two