Author Topic: the BEST LEGO Trade ever in my school!  (Read 2132 times)

Fun Fact: Ninjago is one of LEGO's worst franchises. The TV show is abysmally bad. The only thing worse than it would be Chima.

The sets are pretty crap too.

i only read the first half of your post and was about to dive in about stufftty chima lol

nexo knights is prob the reason they wont do real castle right now. and i think pirates of caribbean sullied real pirates for a few seasons.
there wont be real space for a long while since star wars sells. :(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:24:00 AM by Bisjac »

Fun Fact: Ninjago is one of LEGO's worst franchises. The TV show is abysmally bad. The only thing worse than it would be Chima.

chima is the lego reboot of that one reboot of thundercats right?

Ninjago on TV was so bad. "Lets save the world but before that lets deliver pizzas!"
Also, they had a flash game... They copied Megaman Battle Network incredibly obviously. The first version of the game that could be played still had the sprites from MMBN.

But then, Chima. It is the worst excuse for toys ever. It did not help that Lego marketed ONLY CHIMA.

that's not a good trade, everything lego has made in terms of TV or movies has been nothing but bad stuff for the past decade, literally the only reason they make shows like chima, ninjago, nexo knights, etc. is to push stuffty merchandise on kids like you, but the lego movie is pretty good, you got played

EDIT: the "golden ninja" looks horribly orange, how could you see that as good?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:58:51 AM by freshmin »

he got 3 times the dollar value. what the actual item is, is irrelevant. every lego has an aftermarket value.

people who collect, try to save.

Come back when you get this guy

What the forget is Chima

It sounds like slang for "furry gangbang"

It sounds like slang for "furry gangbang"
its baby's first furry

what are these things even supposed to do
they're lego ninja beyblades

i wish this forum had a lego megathread for trading, or showing off collections and discussing lego releases.
that lego creativity topic dosnt cover that stuff, and wouldnt have room.

i wish this forum had a lego megathread for trading, or showing off collections and discussing lego releases.
that lego creativity topic dosnt cover that stuff, and wouldnt have room.
You can try this

Another fun fact: These franchises were designed exclusively for kids and sell really well. Kids love them. LEGO succeeds.