Looking for some inspiration for a Blockland short.

Author Topic: Looking for some inspiration for a Blockland short.  (Read 917 times)

I'm very unsure if this is the correct section to put this in so I suppose general seems suitable.

Anyways, pretty much I'm struggling to come up with an idea for a Blockland video. Recently, you may have noticed I had posted a thread about my latest video which was about a gang of adventurers exploring an undisclosed cave encountering a half-dragon-half-snail creature.
I'm looking to do a video about something comedic with a bit of action, what would you expect to see in a short which meets this criteria? I'd would possibly also like to make a video involving this certain piece of music from the old days of Runescape.

If you have any interesting ideas or perhaps a script you'd like to share, or a certain piece of music that should be used (perhaps the video would be based around the music?), feel free to post below!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:01:44 AM by MunkeyCheez »

blockland adventure mode movie mode
would actually love to see an actual blockland series

i have an idea
cheap FIREEEEEEEEE rip off

Make it about a group of zombie cavemen that must extract cancer antibodies from the last known survivor on the moon.

Make it about speedkarts hilarious physics vehicles

blf april fools simulator - in blockland

Well it's pretty easy to make a BL video you just need to make it as random as possible, like how I made one here

Or make it about how cancerous other people think the BL community is