Landmineman draws stuff for you

Author Topic: Landmineman draws stuff for you  (Read 5416 times)

I got a brand-spanking-new drawing tablet and i need to get a bit used to it
Request me things to draw, the sky's the limit! Please request one thing at a time

Hello yes can you draw Riddler stuffting on a bowl of cereal thats my special interest.

Hello yes can you draw Riddler stuffting on a bowl of cereal thats my special interest.

Enjoy

revolver ocelot

Revolver Ocelot
I'd really love to colour this one but paint.net is pretty loving horrendous to use for this type of stuff come to find out, i now am also taking requests for better drawing programs
Also clownfish you get extra cool boy points for requesting a man with a cool loving mustache

And i'm taking a break for now, but do keep requesting i'll get back at it tommorow

Draw my avatar trying to drink something

any character from my signature

can i pm you a reference?

Draw a collage of like 10 memes

resonte could not fulfill this task
draw a literal revolver ocelot

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/2y6t4yt.png[/img]
Revolver Ocelot
I'd really love to colour this one but paint.net is pretty loving horrendous to use for this type of stuff come to find out, i now am also taking requests for better drawing programs
Also clownfish you get extra cool boy points for requesting a man with a cool loving mustache

And i'm taking a break for now, but do keep requesting i'll get back at it tommorow
Paintool Sai

I'll pm you a link

ocelot is a lovey beast

i now am also taking requests for better drawing programs
paintstorm studioooooo it's loving great and only 19 bucks