Author Topic: Where can I get it from and how do I use it?  (Read 927 times)

So, If you guys go a loonnnggg timmee ago where chrisbot used to have that really cool teleporter/time machine thing, I need It for my lab. I need the addons for the teleporter and I also forgot how to use it, If possible could anyone help me find and help me use the addon for a thing im working on?

Forgot to mention its when he used to host his freebuild/really cool project with the teleporter thingie

I actually have a save of it, because I thought it was so cool. I'll PM it to you.
It uses the setPlayerTransform event to teleport you to an in-between room teleport.
If you check one of the boxes with the setPlayerTransform event then it'll teleport you to the brick, relative to the brick you're teleporting from.

No edit.

After looking at the save file, it actually used doPlayerTeleport and THESE EVENTS.

There's also some VCE.

I think that also used my old box search event to find all the players in the teleporter. That thing was kinda abandoned years ago.

There's also some VCE.

I have VCE, Thanks for your time.

I think that also used my old box search event to find all the players in the teleporter. That thing was kinda abandoned years ago.

I remember multiple events that did the same thing on chrisbots server, the other one though I didn't know why they didn't like people using it for some reason.

Apparently, nothing works like how it should work, whenever  I press the button in the super duper trippy room thing the floor just turns red.

Apparently, nothing works like how it should work, whenever  I press the button in the super duper trippy room thing the floor just turns red.

I guess you're missing the box search events.

Where can I find these?

Oh woops. I mean't to link you to them in my first post, but I linked to the same thing twice on accident. I'll post the link in a little bit.