Author Topic: Ki [28684] Major Chat Spam  (Read 3223 times)

I seriously hope Badspot permabans this starfish from Blockland. He trys so hard to be funny, it's cringeworthy and annoying. Plus the loving fact he multi-clients like 19 times on his loving server.

I seriously hope Badspot permabans this starfish from Blockland. He trys so hard to be funny, it's cringeworthy and annoying. Plus the loving fact he multi-clients like 19 times on his loving server.
He's basically doing this for attention which is obviously working

I think the multiclienting can actually get him banned.
Here's hoping

I've never really understood why multiclienting is so bad other than being annoying.

He's basically doing this for attention which is obviously working

Yep.

I think the multiclienting can actually get him banned.
Here's hoping
He's been doing it and has had a few dramas (he even posted in them), and he's still not banned (game wise)

Ki just spammed on Gingerale's server. He was told to stop, continued and was kicked. He joined back saying "kill yourself friend" and spammed further. he got banned tho

Wait, why is multiclienting bad? I mean, yeah. He boosts his server to the top of the list, in a really stuffty way, but he's containing it on just one server. Its not like he has 3 servers and 60 clients putting the 3 servers at the top of the list. I know for a fact that multiclienting is done often, and I've never seen it been punished, unless an administrator on a server with 2 clients, punishes them for personal belief.

Its not like he has 3 servers and 60 clients putting the 3 servers

that's kinda what he has been doing though, not 60 but it's still a lot

He was banned for other reasons. Didn't see the spam.
My server's popular enough for dramas not involving me to happen! Cool? I guess? Indicator of progress and yet...
hm

I've never really understood why multiclienting is so bad other than being annoying.
Multiclienting to put your server (and its title) and the top of the list is definitely bad