Author Topic: The Rastafarian yardies  (Read 3019 times)

The Rastafarian Yardies

Who are we?
we are the famous rastas of Jamaica who believe in Jah Rastafari Meaning we smoke weed everyday Meaning we come to clans as a very peaceful group with no intentions of hurting anyone unless Real Badman tells us to attack you. The game is simple, we offer you weed an ting but if you no pay us back then real badman not gon be happy with the bomboclotts not giving us the money an ting back.

We listen to Bob Marley and other reggae music everyday, one love to the rasta man

We are also against David Cameron because he is a cunt

Who is our leader?
Real badman is our leader, he is pictured here:

"Hey, my youth. Some boy dem, dey pon de corner an' ting, an... de boy dem sell some tings and ting, an... I gwa'an, an' I say... oh, dem nah wan' gimme my money an ting. An'... every corner my corner an... I want my money an' ting, ya know? Ah no see dat"

Real badman is the badman who runs this ting, you must always follow his orders but he can get a bit crazy at times and may tell us to attack people at random times and ting. Just follow his orders or he'll get really pissed off. He also does not like cheap tings

"Cheap? Cheap, my youth? Ya worry bout cheap? We nah worry bout cheap, ya know! De boy dem dere pon de corner! Me say de boi dem a got tings, and uh, on my corner dey a done ting and... Is a heavy corner on my corner, tell ya me now right after de boy! Dem a gwa'an an say "Oh! Dem nah wan' gimme my money." Oh! Say fe gwa'an wit' dat!"

If real badman tells us to attack your clan then it's his decision not ours and I am the second leader but I must take orders from real badman as well

Bloodclotts (enemies)

This man, David Cameron, is Babylon. We need to get rid of him now

Bredas
We got no allies at this time

Members
Leaders
Leader: Real badman (Absent in game)
Second hand leader: Mouse droidz 21 (ID: 13177) (IGN: _.rastafari.26_)

Rest of the yardies
we only just started so we got nobody

Steam group an ting
If you want, join the steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Therastafarianyardies

how to apply?
you must fill this application:

IGN:
BLID:
Steam:
Timezone:
Do you believe in Jah Rastafari?:
Will you obey the orders that Real Badman gives you?:
How much do you hate David Cameron?:
Which other clans are you part of?:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:37:28 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

lmao
pastafarians are better imho

I don't like drugs but David Cameron is a loving friend.

I don't like drugs but David Cameron is a loving friend.
Join the clan an ting, you aren't forced to smoke weed

lmao
pastafarians are better imho
Sho, what clan is dis?

'tis not a clan, but a religion of mass wisdom
http://www.venganza.org/about/
that not a religion, 'tis Babylon. Real Badman not gone be happy if someone promoting Babylon in ere

Ters only one true badmon

ragga jungle is p cool so this clan is too

Ters only one true badmon
-Babylon-
Only real badman is the true badman, what dis? Joey badass? he not a badman, real badman is the badman

ragga jungle is p cool so this clan is too
Righteous my youth, you in?

Only real badman is the true badman, what dis? Joey badass? he not a badman, real badman is the badman
joey may not be the real badmon but he's the bona fide badmon

joey may not be the real badmon but he's the bona fide badmon
Real badman not happy about you talking about dis ere, he want you to stop calling Joey badass a badman my youth. Even if he bona fide badman, real badman not happy about this babylon talk
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 05:46:54 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »