11 (32.4%)
Samsung
9 (26.5%)
LG Electronics
5 (14.7%)
Other (e.g. nokia, etc)
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: what is your favorite phone company?  (Read 1129 times)

what is your favorite phone company?

tbh i like HTC because i've been with them since 2014 christmas, i loving love HTC from now on

can't wait for HTC 10

apple because i have one and have always had one so i couldnt rlly say anything else

forget iphones
i can't stand having one

ive only ever had a motorola phone for a short time so idk

Motorola, then maybe LG

Sony. The Xperia is loving amazing, especially once you root it.

I've only really had two smartphones, and one was a diddy little HTC, that was alright for what it was, but nothing special. You also couldn't use it if it's screen got even remotely wet, which made it useless in the rain, which at the time was when I needed it most, as I'd ring my dad to pick me up from school.

I have a Sony Xperia currently, and have had it for the last 2-3 years, but it's always been slow, funny with its memory, and useless for most apps for it. It also doesn't hold a charge for all that long, but that may be moreso to do with it's age.

I need to get a new phone soon, and I think I'll be going for another Sony, but a more powerful and up to date model.

what kind of HTC was it?
HTC Wildfire S.
It was a diddy little thing, and to be honest, probably more reliable than my current Sony Xperia E1.

HTC Wildfire S.
It was a diddy little thing, and to be honest, probably more reliable than my current Sony Xperia E1.

you should get the latest phones, way loving better imo