== Fallout Shelter Weapons [INCIDENT: 100%] == by Phanto

Poll

are you a maker of peace or war

peace
war
pizza
warm

Author Topic: == Fallout Shelter Weapons [INCIDENT: 100%] == by Phanto  (Read 9221 times)

I missed the package for my new laptop, and it was sent back to the company since it waited too long in the post office (i was on vacation in a different state) so while I PATIENTLY wait for it to be sent back i'm modeling some other stuff that i randomly decided i'd do like an hour ago. Its all the guns from fallout shelter and i'll be hopefully releasing them after the WWIII pack (and possibly XCOM pack too) but for now please dont bother me with those other projects. More models to come blah i'm not creative enough to make a title

.32 Pistol (View in 3D)

Scoped .44 (View in 3D)

10mm Pistol (View in 3D)

Assault Rifle (View in 3D)

BB Gun (View in 3D)

Gauss Rifle (View in 3D)

Hunting Rifle (View in 3D)

Lever Action Rifle (View in 3D)

stay tuned for more models or something
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:33:17 AM by Path »

Fallout pack? Nice.

Always wondered what a Tier+Tac Fallout pack would look like, Now I know, Nice job!

Nice job!
ooo lovey
Fallout pack? Nice.
thank you guys so much. any constructive criticism, like little details that you don't like or find off?

I feel like the barrel on the Assault Rifle should be a tad longer.

I feel like the barrel on the Assault Rifle should be a tad longer.
the barrel is shortened for the sake of sizing in-game. all my models are rather short so that they look well proportioned to the player

I like those short barrels. it makes sense for blockhead sizes.

It's like making the windows tall and the hood short on the crown vic. If I don't do it, it looks weird. Compare it to the real crown vic, and it's goofy, but in context, it works.

all I want is world pizza
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:36:41 PM by Teneksi »

the hunting rifle and bb gun's stocks seem sorta messy

i'd recommend some smooth shading

the barrel is shortened for the sake of sizing in-game. all my models are rather short so that they look well proportioned to the player
I was thinking just enough to seperate the barrel and the muzzle brake but that's just me.

isn't the Gauss Rifle a little too short? because it looks like a pistol.

I feel all the rifles need to have their barrels extended at least a little bit

this, just the rifles tho

...also i like these models a lot more than your ww3 tbh they look more distinct n stuff
srry if this isn't waht u want to hear :(

...also i like these models a lot more than your ww3 tbh they look more distinct n stuff
srry if this isn't waht u want to hear :(
lol thanks, keep in mind this is like the 5th weapon pack i've modeled since ww3 weapons so ofc its going to look a lot better.
all the rifles are shortened to the lowest possible point for sake of sizing. If i extend them any longer they'll look like stuff in-game. Sorry, guys
it'll look more like a snipercannon in-game. its gunna be pretty big
the hunting rifle and bb gun's stocks seem sorta messy
i'd recommend some smooth shading
yeah rifle stocks are my weakness in every way. I have an aversion to smooth shading, so i'll probably just pray nobody sees it lol
the way its held ingame should hide it for the most part (the hand is meant to clip into the thin part of the stock)