Author Topic: The ^RM^  (Read 5305 times)

I am the second leader of ^RM^ and ^RM^ Sapphire is the leader, we play RTB and Battlefield1942 and have fun and do stuff together, we are making a modpack called Blockland Universe, which features cool space stuff, and are looking for some DEDICATED Members, contact me on aim=rmvenomak, xfire= rsvenomak, or MSN=rscaptvenomak@yahoo.com

Do you think that ^RM^ and [KNX] can be clan friends? [KNX] is a major and populor clan that would prolly boost your populatrity.

I  do think we could be friends its all up to [KNX]. ^RM^ is trying to make BL peaceful. We don't wanna be America and North Korea. But we're neutral.

I'm in ^RM^ I feel so loved. :D. ^RM^Goron's the name. xfire = blackmage3 aim = goron9 or dragonmanchaz4 yahoo = the_goron_leader msn = dreikmaster3@webtv.net

I'm in The ^RM^ too... oh wait, no I'm not, I'm in MotE. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo much cooler than you guys, j/k... but I still pwn.

Cool, we might be adding a new halo branch with the captain, who better than BJWAYBANDIT, yeah and he's making us our own forums. :cookieMonster:

Yeah last night i started as Halo Division Leader for ^RM^ =D

LOLOLOL I PLAYZ HALO TOO LOL OF ALL LOLZOZ!

no seriously, if you ever catch me on there, prepare to be pawnt

« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 10:35:21 AM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »

We are currently recruiting, any person willing to join that is not a dumbass and is mature.

Venom what happened to your name?...or is that a poser?

Im confused about who is Venom? Is he the one from ^RM^ or [MotE]?

I'm ^RM^Venom-AK, i have the same avatar as RS^Capt.Venom-AK, there for I am ^RM^Venom

Mote's venom is VENOM[MotE]

We are currently recruiting, any person willing to join that is not a dumbass and is mature.

oo pick me