Author Topic: RTB rip off much?  (Read 6359 times)

Indeed, supper is good.

Lt Chub Chub, do me a favor, tell qwertyuiopas that I said I dislike his brother. :(

I agree no one loves captian timley and his stolen retail key (totally unoblivious to being hated by dilt for no particualr reason)

also qwer never got asked to join they just put his name on and he said he quit so i don't know what his name is doing their.[quote

author=rkynick link=topic=29660.msg438562#msg438562 date=1202067959]
TNG is based off RTB meaning its RTB Compadible

lol i just noticed i was thinking of the WS mod not TNG i have no idea TNG is. Its WS thats directly made from the original blockland and has a propellor.
Quote from: Monty

link=topic=29660.msg438565#msg438565 date=1202068217
Indeed, supper is good.

aye verily supper is good and my spelling is better (by the standards you forced on me)

Code: [Select]
Q: Whats TNG all about?
A: It's about the next generation of Vanilla blockland, many people say its dead, we hope not, and we are trying to make our hope a reality. We promise that we won't become retail all of a sudden (unless we know we can get some money for it)... Just kidding.

I'd love to see what Badspot says about the old vanilla 'survivors'.

Try clicking on the forums....

Also I wonder if he realizes Mochese can sue his #$$ off for using his copy righted site design?

People seem to have forgotten Mocheeze is a web designer.

I never knew that....I thought Ephi was their web guy...

Just a thought because it kinda works here:  I remember once in RTB 1.x there was a challange were at one part you had to answer questions in order to open passed doors.  One was who created RTB.  After many failed attemps to put in red-eye with various capitalisations, I asked how I was supost to enter it.  He then replied that everyone before me had easily answered the question with mochese.

I never knew that....I thought Ephi was their web guy...

Just a thought because it kinda works here:  I remember once in RTB 1.x there was a challange were at one part you had to answer questions in order to open passed doors.  One was who created RTB.  After many failed attemps to put in red-eye with various capitalisations, I asked how I was supost to enter it.  He then replied that everyone before me had easily answered the question with mochese.

What's up with Mocheeze and Mochese?

Qwertyuiopas

Panda

Funny thing is they both play retail.

I do the backend of the RTB forums, like the downloads forum/reputation system/account linking/server browser and mocheeze does the pretty buttons/forum styles/hosting fees <3

hosting fees
lol, poor guy.

I do the backend of the RTB forums, like the downloads forum/reputation system/account linking/server browser and mocheeze does the pretty buttons/forum styles/hosting fees <3

So in layman terms, Mocheeze does the work.

No, he said he did the custom mods wile Mo does the styles and logo/image making.

You can't expect someone with an IQ lower than that of a baked potato to understand simple English, laremere  :cookieMonster:

Anyway, are you going to sue that guy, probally could get rid of those pesky adds...

I think suing some kid on the internet would prove to be overall more expensive given he probably only has about $5 in his piggy bank or whatever kids do with money, which would cover 0.5% of the lawyer fees.