Author Topic: RTB rip off much?  (Read 6361 times)

lol, true.

I wonder what would happen if you threatened to sue...

I like how they have an FAQ in their help section and one is there FAQ section.

Oh man, these are some nice forums.

I remember in RTB I joined a server and I was downloading TNG, I didn't know what it was until now it seems.

So many failed mods, so little time.

Well it dosen't matter i think TNG died with out Qwert.....

I hope TNG will die,its a basicly another noob controlled mod who steals off the good mods

Oh man, these are some nice forums.

Dang it! You beat me to it.....

Actually, I did.
Try clicking on the forums....

Also I wonder if he realizes Mochese can sue his #$$ off for using his copy righted site design?

source code theft?

report to host?

amiriteoramirite

because i r bored i am goin to do it for the lulz
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 07:56:17 AM by jordguitar »

According to blocklandcentral.com, a runt forum, formed upon the release of retail for those who didn't know, RTB has been announced as abandonware. Whether this is true or not is to be confirmed.

According to blocklandcentral.com, a runt forum, formed upon the release of retail for those who didn't know, RTB has been announced as abandonware. Whether this is true or not is to be confirmed.

that is a total lie k

I thought so, you can't trust a bunch of idiots like them.

sent a support ticket to go daddy (yey whois.com)

lets see how they feel about this lol

I read that topic it claims that mocheeze AND badspot said RTB and the old blockland are abandonware. Plus I don't think badspot wants to be conected to the old blockland any more because now that he is makeing money from his wonderfull game Lego could sue for the minifig........

I read that topic it claims that mocheeze AND badspot said RTB and the old blockland are abandonware. Plus I don't think badspot wants to be conected to the old blockland any more because now that he is makeing money from his wonderfull game Lego could sue for the minifig........
Hes not making money off the old game that include the lego copyrighted designs and minifigs.

Therefore, he cant get sued for that game when hes making money off of his new non-copyright infringement game.

I think.