Author Topic: My dream last night was forgeted up to the max  (Read 1252 times)

Long read ahead.

Like it was extremely forgeted up. Someone was going around putting weird-ass implants into people's skills that would drain blood from the brain and inflict a forgetton of pain. So of course I was scared stuffless during this and constantly watching my back, even though it only happened twice. I decided I needed to go to a doctor for some reason, presumably a fever or something. I decided to spy on a surgery going on through a crack. You would not guess what I found (sarcasm). You got it, it's the guy doing the surgery. He was a registered surgeon, too, so it lowered suspicion. I nearly stuff myself as I continue on to my appointment room. I waited and, guess what, it was the loving surgeon. The surgeon said "That is my last victim, don't worry." I then got an inside view of his brain being drained through the implants and him screaming, as his last victim was drained too. I woke up speechless.
tl;dr: Guy does surgeries to drain people's brains of blood, it's painful and they die, four victims including Self Delete

So how did you sleep, BLF?

i have disturbing dreams every night, it's pretty rare if they don't include gore, brutal death, and rape.

i have disturbing dreams every night, it's pretty rare if they don't include gore, brutal death, and rape.
Dear Jesus what have you been reading before you sleep

Also they didn't "die," technically, they were turned into mindless slaves.

It sounds weird contextually, but you have to remember that dreams are 100% subtext. Your mind is taking images out of your head in an effort to construct a kind of screenplay that sends you some kind of message.

I'm not an expect in dream psychology, but it sounds like you're worried about your education. There was a lot of focus on the brain (from the way you wrote it) and you were witnessing a professional essentially destroy other people. Are you worried about an upcoming test, perhaps? The future in general?

It sounds weird contextually, but you have to remember that dreams are 100% subtext. Your mind is taking images out of your head in an effort to construct a kind of screenplay that sends you some kind of message.

I'm not an expect in dream psychology, but it sounds like you're worried about your education. There was a lot of focus on the brain (from the way you wrote it) and you were witnessing a professional essentially destroy other people. Are you worried about an upcoming test, perhaps? The future in general?
I don't really worry about tests, but yeah, I am kind of concerned about the future, because humanity is basically doomed to collapse via global warfare in my opinion. But I've always been worried about that and never had a dream this gruesome in my life.

The only dream that can be compared to how horrifying was when a giant macaroni popped out of a TV screen which happened when I was 4.

Your avatar says that this is a normal dream

Your avatar says that this is a normal dream
pls

EDIT: would having pain be inflected on my in the middle of the night cause a dream like this? Also wh wants to see a diagram of the inside look scene so they know what happened? Won't be bloody or gory, since I'm a stuff artist
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:09:26 AM by Space1255 »

Dear Jesus what have you been reading before you sleep

im guessing shadow the hedgehog fanfictions

im guessing shadow the hedgehog fanfictions
*horrified screeching*
Also the pic/diagram/thing is being uploaded
LINK
So basically the implants were put in a jaw with tubes going through and they had to rotate to start the blood drainage. Since it takes it right from the brain, apparently it causes the brain to shrink in my dream. And of course they would get so pale they'd be white as paper when it's done
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:22:26 AM by Space1255 »

because humanity is basically doomed to collapse via global warfare in my opinion.
A word of comfort: global warfare has happened many times throughout history. At least, for the people back then, it was global. Many great civilizations have fallen due to war, yet people survived it and rebuilt society. The Fall of the Roman Empire, for example. Out of Rome came many other kingdoms. It's a cycle of sorts.

I gave myself 8 and a half hours to sleep and slept for maybe 4 or 5 hours. Woke up several times during the night. I hate this.

seems like dexter

i once had a dream where i forgeted my best friend, i was then afraid to talk to her bc i thought she had the same dream

i once had a dream where i forgeted my best friend

i hate when stuff like this happens