Author Topic: The Glory Hole. The Chillest discord ever (PM me for the link)  (Read 13164 times)

I guess my invite got lost in the mail.

ok do i get a spot?????????

We don't accept people with stuffty avatars sorry.

We don't accept people with stuffty avatars sorry.
it was haunter before i F5'd and i was about to throw hands

I don't get this
are you pouting cause you're not invited in? Because this post just demonstrates why you wouldn't be able to handle a mature environment

I don't get this
are you pouting cause you're not invited it? Because this post just demonstrates why you wouldn't be bake it handle a mature environment

Haha, I have no wish to be in this discord at all. Even if I was given the information, I wouldn't have joined.

Someone getting defensive over something?

Haha, I have no wish to be in this discord at all. Even if I was given the information, I wouldn't have joined.

Haha

lmao I didn't know calling someone out on a stuffpost is being defensive

lmao I didn't know calling someone out on a stuffpost is being defensive

Not a stuff post at all. Was completely serious.

Before I F5'ed this guy had some weird ass furry stuff avatar. Now it's semi-normal. Got a wee bit nervous there.

Hang on what the roosters

So first you loving ask to get in, you get denied and then you get all cunting defensive like "hey lol I was never gonna join anyway" and then you're saying Nick is getting defensive?

You sound like a right twerp in the weeds.

Hang on what the roosters

So first you loving ask to get in, you get denied and then you get all cunting defensive like "hey lol I was never gonna join anyway" and then you're saying Nick is getting defensive?

You sound like a right twerp in the weeds.

Sarcasm, my friend. Why the forget else would I make fun of this discord with pictures, and then ask to get in? Dumb ass.