Author Topic: SnowwyLeopard's drooins (also offering commissions)  (Read 1765 times)

I haven't posted any drawings on here in a while so I figured I would make an art thread, I'm only gonna put a few of my drawings in here and I doubt I'll update it. All of my drawings are on my Tumblr and deviantArt.

A lot of my stuff I posted on those places is a little repetitive because it's mostly my concentration drawings (pick a topic and make multiple pieces of art dedicated to it as a section of the class' portfolio) from an AP class I'm currently taking, but once I finish school and things are less hectic I'll be able to post more variety drawings and doodles that I never finish.

Constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated.

Commissions
One of the main reasons I wanted to share my artwork on here is in case there may be those interested in buying a commission from me.

If you have any questions or are interested please contact me via PMing, Tumblr, deviantArt or Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SnowwyLeopard/

is there an extra cost for research

bump for more stuff

why do you draw furry art

why do you draw furry art
Because I draw things I like and I like things

I draw all kinds of things

I feel like the frog one is representing something bigger than a frog with a flaming lawnmower running away from a flame

I'd totally commission you if I wasn't effectively broke. Maybe some other time.

Because I draw things I like and I like things

I draw all kinds of things
i can teach you how to draw good art

i can teach you how to draw good art
Alrighty when can we start these fine art lessons

this is really good, I don't like furry stuff but good art is good art.

this is really good, I don't like furry stuff but good art is good art.

I'll be posting more normal stuff from now on cause I'm trying to get out of all that furry drawing stuff

I definitely don't wanna be stuck being a furry artist

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 12:23:47 AM by Lizzy »

the lessons are already paying off