Adam from YMS confirmed degenerate

Author Topic: Adam from YMS confirmed degenerate  (Read 7581 times)

WHY ADAM I loving TRUSTED YOU WITH MY LEFT KIDNEY

"Thank you for linking to the original video in the description so people can see the full argument, but I do not see why you left out so much of it. I stand by my controversial opinions. I do not believe that love with animals should be encouraged, but I am wholeheartedly against imprisoning those who have had non-abusive loveual relations with animals. To say that there is no such thing is incredibly ignorant and illogical. Objective reasoning matters more to me than emotional gut responses. I do not believe in putting innocent people in jail just because "Eww, gross.""

i don't necessarily agree with his point of view but he is kind of right
killing an animal and eating its flesh and organs is far worse than loveually pleasuring one yet one is seen as a crime against humanity whilst the other is a daily practice all over the world

hm I wonder what this thread is about

oh ok nevermind bye guys
im gonna go eat a hamburger

killing an animal and eating its flesh and organs is far worse than loveually pleasuring one yet one is seen as a crime against humanity whilst the other is a daily practice all over the world
You've never seen an abused dog if you think it's better for it to be raped than killed

Furrys out out out

inb4 keemstar milks this

Yeah, an objective standpoint would shed a different sort of light on society, but society doesn't think objectively. I wanna see you rally up a force big enough to overturn legislative actions against bestiality and not be labeled a pervert by modern society.

I understand the point made about sodomy and a whole lot of other social issues, but I'd like to think we should stop at bestiality. Between lackluster loveual education and the fact that pets are commonplace anyways, it would lead to way too much abuse.

edit:
>>we've documented the psychological damage child enthusiasm does to a human being

imprying raping a dog isn't psychologically harmful to the dog
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:47:55 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

i knew he was a furry but i wasn't aware he was this bad jesus christ

what game is that
Looks like Mass Effect. I think it's the second one.

EDIT: Yeah, it's the second one.

who is adam and what is yms
i watched the video but im still confused
and whats the big deal anyway

How is he comparing bestiality to eating animals?  and the factory farming thing where he says we "rape the animals"?  What in the actual forget.  Lions eat animals, but they only forget lions.  they dont forget the antelope they are about to eat.  Eating an animal is in no way shape or form loveual unless its some wierd special interest that an extremely small margin of society is into.  Also even though the farmers do all sorts of non consensual things to the animals its not like the farmers are getting off to it, it isnt loveual on the farmers end either.  what the forget.

Looks like Mass Effect. I think it's the second one.

EDIT: Yeah, it's the second one.
thanks