We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.

Author Topic: We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.  (Read 17809 times)

Tony didn't make this about himself?
The entire topic is centered around his opinion on child murder in video games. Hell, even the title is directly targeted at him.

Video games have to be completely politically correct as they are definitely meant to represent real life morals and standards!!! We cannot make video games offensive, as they are the most representative thing of the real world!!! What do you mean there are many satirical comedies, which are television shows?!! I demand to see their managers!!!

The entire topic is centered around his opinion on child murder in video games. Hell, even the title is directly targeted at him.

No, it's centered around people that center it around in unrelated threads for no reason.

So webl should try to keep our m rated games as PC as possible for 10 year olds.
it's not about morals lol, it's about parents not wanting their 10 year old to see love in a good video game that they deemed elsewise fine for their kid, because the kid couldn't care less about violence

So torturing people is fine to show kids.

But you just can't see boobs.

Pretty much

if the kid can handle the former, sure

Blame the good ol english prudish mentality for the reason western society absolutely detests loveual themes and nudity

How is this thread still goi--

Guys... This is a drama where some serious discussion of something other than people's stupidity is happening.

Is drama going to collapse in on itself and become a black hole now?

I hope it does, otherwise I think this won't end.

Guys... This is a drama where some serious discussion of something other than people's stupidity is happening.

Im sorry could you like, repeat that in a way that makes sense?

I was disappointed that you couldn't kill kids in Fallout 4