Updates on various "things"

Author Topic: Updates on various "things"  (Read 3210 times)

I was lurking around BL:S forums today.

•Now named Project A
•Still nothing done except for some maps
•Finally realized they needed to buy the source engine

That is all.(seriously I was hoping there would be more-- its been over a month since they said they'd have a beta)

Edit:

IN other news:
•stole retail pistol model made it a rtb weapon
•I think that qwertys retail demo brick hack is down now
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 03:32:26 PM by rkynick »

Demo brick hack is dead burned, and pwned.

Also, BS:S is never going to happen. It's impossible, there time frames are impossible, there ideas incomprehensible, and not to mention impossible (love that word)

In moar news:
•Qwertyuiopas posted another retail demo brick hack.

No beta was released at christmas to certain members - I know this because I have a spy within the ranks :D

No beta was released at christmas to certain members - I know this because I have a spy within the ranks :D
That is impossible because they finally realized they needed to fork over alot of money for the source engine-- money they dont have.

No I meant there was no beta released, there was no comma after no.

oh, oops.

Yeah, I knew that.

Sigfig (God kill him, slowly and painfully if possible) said it'd take at least 4 years. I smell something...

Man you guys are slow.
I 'stole' that open source pistol model ages ago...

It isn't open source. Just because it's in a demo freely available online doesn't mean that Badspot automatically gives up all his rights to it. He still owns the copyright to it. So yes, you did steal it.

Then you didn't do a good enough job at protecting it. Besides, I don't even have it anymore. I've gotten rid of it long ago as well. I do not play any form of Blockland. I also don't plan on making one, that would be as bad as an idea as everyone else making one. We should really only have 2, a free one, and a $20 one. Not 60 free ones and a $20 one.

They don't need to do anything to protect it. It's already protected by law. If you go to Michael's and take a wreath they have on sale in the bins outside the store for $2, it's still stealing.