Blockland VS Roblox VS Minecraft rap battle.

Author Topic: Blockland VS Roblox VS Minecraft rap battle.  (Read 3731 times)

I have no freaking idea why people call Minecraft Blockland. its so stupid.
can i call minecraft blockland?

can i call minecraft blockland?
Minecraft and blockland are not the same thing.

but can he call minecraft blockland anyway

It kinda is. I mean, it's clear that Eric Hartman stole the idea of Blockland after Minecraft. Minecraft was the first block building game on the PC market.

Minecraft was around since the apple computer was available, that's why it looks like stuff

It kinda is. I mean, it's clear that Eric Hartman stole the idea of Blockland after Minecraft. Minecraft was the first block building game on the PC market.
Well yeah, but I think he got the idea from lego bricks.

I hate Minecrafts 8-bit pixel art style. Like, this isn't the NES. Windows can process way better graphics than that, I have a Radeon HD 6570 and I can run TF2 on the highest settings.

Well yeah, but I think he got the idea from lego bricks.
Of course, but Minecraft still came first and I think he even said that Minecraft was the inspiration for Blockland. In my opinion, Badspot should be paying royalties to Minecraft

I hate Minecrafts 8-bit pixel art style. Like, this isn't the NES. Windows can process way better graphics than that, I have a Radeon HD 6570 and I can run TF2 on the highest settings.
Of course, but Minecraft still came first and I think he even said that Minecraft was the inspiration for Blockland. In my opinion, Badspot should be paying royalties to Minecraft
Minecraft's pixelated texture is very artistic it was meant to look like an old game.

Minecraft is actually the first game ever made.
I got this from Super Minecraft Kid.

Minecraft's pixelated texture is very artistic it was meant to look like an old game.
Honestly, whats the point in still playing old games? New games are made for a reason and generate way more money than these older games. If anything, Minecraft should be upgraded with a new lighting engine and beautiful water physics. There's no reason to keep it the way it is.

minecraft was a great idea. but its a stuffty stuffty stuffTY game. unfinished, buggy as all hell. no real mod support so every little mine cart bug fix breaks every mod you have so the community is split 100 times over.

Blockland actually is better than Minecraft. The problem is that Minecraft does have a better appeal and engine has more possibilities than Blockland.

minecraft was a great idea. but its a stuffty stuffty stuffTY game. unfinished, buggy as all hell. no real mod support so every little mine cart bug fix breaks every mod you have so the community is split 100 times over.
Blockland actually is better than Minecraft. The problem is that Minecraft does have a better appeal and engine has more possibilities than Blockland.
Honestly, whats the point in still playing old games? New games are made for a reason and generate way more money than these older games. If anything, Minecraft should be upgraded with a new lighting engine and beautiful water physics. There's no reason to keep it the way it is.
Yeah but minecraft was literally the first video game ever made, you can't really fault it.

blockland would have way more appeal if people had better tools to work with (and if the game did a better job at teaching players)