boner

Author Topic: boner  (Read 3599 times)

NOEDIT:
A)I knew that there was one

Then why make another one?

lol @ you guys trying to force bullstuff rules on him

lol @ you guys trying to force bullstuff rules on him
i mean the guy has made like 5 terrible dramas without proof and being an arrogant childish cunt in all of them

I know I don't have a picture because i cant do dramas

i mean the guy has made like 5 terrible dramas without proof and being an arrogant childish cunt in all of them
what's that have to do with trying to make him follow a made up rule

what's that have to do with trying to make him follow a made up rule
has nothing to do with other than the fact that this isn't a "rule" per se; its more "how not to be annoying"

i mean, yes there isn't a rule against duplicating topics but you have to admit OP is being incredibly stupid making a 2 liner post that doesn't expand on any drama about boner that is notably different or not included in the other boner drama.

has nothing to do with other than the fact that this isn't a "rule" per se; its more "how not to be annoying"

i mean, yes there isn't a rule against duplicating topics but you have to admit OP is being incredibly stupid making a 2 liner post that doesn't expand on any drama about boner that is notably different or not included in the other boner drama.

also his excuse being "i don't need proof just believe me or not!!!"

so he's just annoying? not actually a problem user

so he's just annoying? not actually a problem user
I think there was a drama about him, and when he saw it he said something which was bannable (I think?)

i wonder if Adapt is really in FaZe clan
oh wait

This pic sums up the entire post.

If you cant make a good enough drama then don't until you know how to make a proper drama like mine.