i've been playing blockland for 9 years today

Author Topic: i've been playing blockland for 9 years today  (Read 4872 times)

played demo when bedroom was still around
came back with bought account when bedroom was killed
RIP

wait when did v15 and 16 come out?
v15 came out 2010-05-25, v16 came out 2010-06-28.

Source: http://blockland.us/News-Archive.html

I have a lot of trouble believing people when they say they played the demo for a considerable amount of time before buying the game
I mean, for example (but he is definitely not the only example), freek registered his forum account in 2011, two years after I registered my first, and his ID is about 3 times mine. but I started playing in 2008 at the earliest...
there's no way to prove it, so saying you played the demo for a while just seems like a free "I've played longer than you" pass. I don't think it counts for anything anyway, because if you were just playing the demo, and hadn't registered on the forum, then you weren't really part of the community anyway :/

but whatever. it doesn't really matter I guess

I have a lot of trouble believing people when they say they played the demo for a considerable amount of time before buying the game
I mean, for example (but he is definitely not the only example), freek registered his forum account in 2011, two years after I registered my first, and his ID is about 3 times mine. but I started playing in 2008 at the earliest...
there's no way to prove it, so saying you played the demo for a while just seems like a free "I've played longer than you" pass. I don't think it counts for anything anyway, because if you were just playing the demo, and hadn't registered on the forum, then you weren't really part of the community anyway :/

The ID on this forum account is my alt, for my original forum account (still made in 2011) was banned forever. My actual ID is 9682, which is from sometime in 2008. I did get the demo in 2007, but didn't buy it for a year due to my parents not wanting to pay $20 and the fact that was more occupied with other games to really care about Blockland. I lurked the forum for 4 years because I never really needed to post anything.

this is my 8th year

Discovered in December of 2011.
Eventually bought it in February of 2012.

v16 came out 2010-06-28.

Source: http://blockland.us/News-Archive.html

Well according to this, I started playing around 2010, then bought the game when ever v19 came out

I think it's less of they've been playing the demo for several years, but they played the demo, waited for a while (not playing the demo), then came across BL again and bought it. That's what I did, at least. I plated the demo in 2008, liked it, forgot about it, but then bought a key much later.

One time for my 2009 brothers

Demo at 2011 and bought my first account 2012. If you are wondering this forum account is using the first key that i bought. I bought my mane key cause i lost this key. 2015 i recovered this key and made a forum for it.

BL_ID
Mane: 40725
Alt: 38736