The "Look what I got/did" topic!

Author Topic: The "Look what I got/did" topic!  (Read 2947 times)

Look what I got!
It's a rock!
It's a brand-new STEAM CONTROLLER! It's not a new thing but this one itself is new, I ordered it off Amazon and waited like a week or so because of gift card balance difficulties and not having prime on the same account and it doesn't matter really. Anyways, it's really cool. It's got more buttons than expected and just so many features. SO MANY. I played blockland for not even half an hour and it already started to feel natural. (Then I fiddled with the control scheme and it feels super clunky now.) It's okay for Rocket League though, and works just fine for Ring Runners aside from one thing: The touchpad. There's one specific thing that requires you to flick the joystick to dodge, and I often end up dodging in the opposite direction because it's like "Stick moved to the left, then the right" because I started touching on the left. Wonder if there's a way to make it set the "center" of the joystick as the first spot you touch?

What did you got? (Or did?)

my friend gifted me enter the gungeon today and its rad
i also cleaned my room so i'm in a good mood yay

i have obtained 12 dr peppers and consumed 1 dr pepper

i have obtained 12 dr peppers and consumed 1 dr pepper
that makes 11 dr peppers

I ate a hotdog today

that makes 11 dr peppers
ok but what if he multiplied his current dr pepper count by 8 with a cloneing machine and then consumed 3 more and then divided what he has left by 5 and threw all those in a lake then how many would he have left

ok but what if he multiplied his current dr pepper count by 8 with a cloneing machine and then consumed 3 more and then divided what he has left by 5 and threw all those in a lake then how many would he have left
i would have 17 dr peppers

well I danced in a virtual lego game today so that's pretty much my life

i would have 17 dr peppers
WRONG you threw em in a lake

i got a... boner I dunno what i got

I don't exactly know why this thread was moved to forum games

(I got confusion?)

I don't exactly know why this thread was moved to forum games

(I got confusion?)
Yeah what the heck? It's not a game. It's bragging about cool stuff! The heck?

I got some kickass Koss headphones yesterday. They have amazing sound and bass, and I wore them for hours straight and my hears did not get sore at all