2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 198706 times)

any of you guys watching High School Fleet? it turned out a lot more hella than i thought it would

Frog grill = best grill
Who likes the friendzone 'nice girl' is a normalcigarette, amiriteguys???
shes cute but
look at it this way
shed stick her tongue down your urethra intentionally

Re;zero is p good

latest episode was pretty heartbreaking. Also the whole thing that always bothered me about groundhog day style plot lines is that what someone did before time repeated literally does not matter and the other characters besides Subaru are going to constantly be stuck in a situation where they have no idea how he knows so much about them. It's going to take good writing to explain that away and most of these types of plots don't really have that.

Also they have no explanation for why or how *SPOILERS* he got sick the first two times in Rosewaal's mansion. Did Rem poison him, or did he die from a curse? How did Rem die? If they don't explain this then it leaves a pretty gaping hole in the latest plot arc, but they probably will. They have a ton of episodes left. *END SPOILER*

I don't want it to get too gimmicky and I'm glad it's a full two cours though. Given that the LN is still running you know there's not going to be any sort of resolution to the bigger mysteries in the series though.

Although actually the LN is licensed in North America by Yen Press... might have to check it out.

any of you guys watching High School Fleet? it turned out a lot more hella than i thought it would

It's great but you KNOW there's an asspull explanation lurking behind everything and I just hope it doesn't get too ridiculous. It also feels like they don't have anywhere near enough episodes for the amount of characters they have, something that Girls und Panzer accomplished only because every character was basically a stereotype and the fight with each school was broken up into like 2-3 episodes.

holy forget donkey kong is going to demolish that city

holy forget donkey kong is going to demolish that city

Good idea.

Attack on Kong.

It's great but you KNOW there's an asspull explanation lurking behind everything and I just hope it doesn't get too ridiculous. It also feels like they don't have anywhere near enough episodes for the amount of characters they have, something that Girls und Panzer accomplished only because every character was basically a stereotype and the fight with each school was broken up into like 2-3 episodes.
i was going to watch it when i remembered i didn't even like GuP that much. i actually DID watch the first 6 minutes when i realized i probably wouldn't ever be able to catch up or bear with it anymore so i just dropped it there.

am i missing out?

what anime is this from? google reverse image search gives nothing

what anime is this from? google reverse image search gives nothing
FLCL

bakemono no ko spoilers: he becomes a furry

i'm friends with an asian girl and i had to explain to her the difference of a weeaboo and someone who just likes anime

she said she hates weeaboos