2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 199108 times)

"three episode rule" is the most weeb thing I've heard all week

real boys go part way through the first episode and turn it off if it sucks

so.......... SAO2 is better than the first season.......... Aldnoah.Zero still sucks..................... and I'm gonna watch Durarara!!

durarara was good............. why yall aint be postin these days

wake me up when opm season 2 comes out like god damn bro its been 3 years

wake me up when opm season 2 comes out like god damn bro its been 3 years
it won't be as good because it was done by a different studio, and while the extra time was hopefully to have animation up to par with the original i feel like it will be a disappointment

I just hope JAM Project does the opening again

1. kill la kill is five years old
if you pay attention you'll notice that studio trigger's series follow a patern: a good one, a bad one, a good one, a bad one, and so on. judging by this, ssss.gridman is going to be good stuff and promare is going to be bad.

1. kill la kill is five years old
if you pay attention you'll notice that studio trigger's series follow a patern: a good one, a bad one, a good one, a bad one, and so on. judging by this, ssss.gridman is going to be good stuff and promare is going to be bad.
you are implying darling in the franxx is bad, which is obviously an accident,,, right?

So I'm pretty new to this weeb thing, I've barely watched anything yet. I just finished one-punch man, thought it was pretty good.

What other basic normie animes should I watch first before delving into the more obscure stuff?

cowboy bebop and darker than black are safe choices

goblin slayer forgeted me up

darling in the franxx was really good up until like episode 15 and then all that dumb virm stuff happened