2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 198185 times)

someone suggest me an anime. I saw a clip from non non biyori and it was cute so I thought about watching it but it turns out it's about kindergarteners so that's definitely not happening
here's my list so you know what's up https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Foxscotch?status=2&order=4&order2=0
as you can see the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya is pretty much the best anime to exist thus far so if you've got anything like reasonably similar, you know what to do

but it turns out it's about kindergarteners so that's definitely not happening

what

what
idk what part you're whatting, but assuming you mean the not happening part, r u kidding. i probably got the nsa on me just from googling that stuff

none of them are in kindergarten

idk what part you're whatting, but assuming you mean the not happening part, r u kidding. i probably got the nsa on me just from googling that stuff
youre gonna love mitsudomoe then

someone suggest me an anime. I saw a clip from non non biyori and it was cute so I thought about watching it but it turns out it's about kindergarteners so that's definitely not happening
here's my list so you know what's up https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Foxscotch?status=2&order=4&order2=0
as you can see the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya is pretty much the best anime to exist thus far so if you've got anything like reasonably similar, you know what to do

watch kissxsis don't google it or you're a friend (it's a wholesome family adventure)

Index S3 is living up to my expectations.

OP its time to change the title

watch kissxsis don't google it or you're a friend (it's a wholesome family adventure)

wholesome family adventure

help i started sword art online again

none of them are in kindergarten
bro, at least one of them is in first grade, which is literally one year later
help i started sword art online again
I don't think it's as bad as people claim, but don't get me wrong, it's dumb as hell

also in other news I decided to watch The Seven Deadly Sins and the first six episodes at least are real cute

planning on starting deadlysins when i finish SAO2

i hear its one of the better ones