2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 194426 times)

god i really really wanna see promare, it looks so great from a trailer i saw

hey those girls seem kinda familiar..................... ........

you guys should watch shin getter robo

the entire thing is cg wtf

i told myself I'd never watch jojo when i started getting into anime. but now after watching it and just finishing chapter 3 holy stuff i wish i hadn't slept on it for so long.

i told myself I'd never watch jojo when i started getting into anime. but now after watching it and just finishing chapter 3 holy stuff i wish i hadn't slept on it for so long.
bro, i just recently started watching it and the first three seasons are amazing and it just keeps getting better like wtf

I slept on it for a long time too, finished all of parts 3-5 in like a month, which for me is very fast

anyone who swears off jojo cause "its too mainstream" or something really is missing out

its the hallmark of anime for a reason, dudes. theres no reason to cut yourself off from the meme and manly tears goodness of jojo.

if memes/absurdity are the thing turning you off jojo, watch fist of the north star. has just as much manly tears and epic saga as jojo but without the silly humor.

why the forget do we live in a timeline where the cop craft adaptation is running on a shoestring budget

anyone who swears off jojo cause "its too mainstream" or something really is missing out

its the hallmark of anime for a reason, dudes. theres no reason to cut yourself off from the meme and manly tears goodness of jojo.

if memes/absurdity are the thing turning you off jojo, watch fist of the north star. has just as much manly tears and epic saga as jojo but without the silly humor.

Jojo sucks because of it's stupid convoluted solutions to stuff, the MC is always OP, no character development at all, and it's just not interesting. FoTN does have character, heart, and soul, but most of the goons are just laughable.