Author Topic: Homunculus videos  (Read 3414 times)

Well, there is one way to find out if it's fake or not, just saying...

try it yourself, lol
Good luck with that

"Honey, whats this weird bug thing in this container?"

"That's my homunculus, I grew it with sperm!"

"Where did you get the sperm...."
Which ever way you answer, they'll think your perverted.

Well, there is one way to find out if it's fake or not, just saying...
try it yourself, lol
that's what I was thinking, but either way I don't think it'd work with eggs you just pick up at the grocery store, those things are beyond dead. and most people probably don't have access to fresh eggs

I have chickens I could get a fresh egg from, but I doubt my parents would approve of me breeding a loving eldritch horror.

Just hide it
If they find it, just say you accidentally broke an egg so you put a bandaid on it for stuffs and giggles

Good luck with that

"Honey, whats this weird bug thing in this container?"

"That's my homunculus, I grew it with sperm!"

"Where did you get the sperm...."
Which ever way you answer, they'll think your perverted.
implying nobody who lives alone has tried before

I've seen a few people on the homunc /x/ threads who said they've tried before and not much has came out of it

I have chickens I could get a fresh egg from, but I doubt my parents would approve of me breeding a loving eldritch horror.
do it, grunterdb. be the hero the blockland forum deserves

my family is pretty much a bunch of farmers. i might try this blf.

I've got chickens. I'll tell you if this is real in 10-15 days BLF

Do remember that he's following some alchemy book, I forgot what specifically, but you can find it in the comments.

Y'know, just in case any of you were actually about to do this. It also needs to feed on human blood for 40 days after hatching, so there's a bit of a supply problem there.

All right, forums, we need someone with fresh eggs, a good libido, and who gets a lot of nosebleeds

All right, forums, we need someone with fresh eggs, a good libido, and who gets a lot of nosebleeds
OH ME
PICK ME