Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 1879 times)

Hello, as you know, I model for SWM-B, AiO-R, TCM(The Classic Mod Under Production) and second in command of BLM, when i'm not doing that i like to make Blockland and webcam movies or anything i think is funny the site is here..... http://www.blmovies.bjwaymods.com/  if you like the movies cool... if not Flame ON but at least watch some of them some of them are bad some of them are funny or at least funny in your MIND...

Bleh, these are pretty origonal.

I like the one where people are blowing up the motorcycle. People should try using the small race car and blowing it up one TCM is released. I tell you, I got my brothers to set up two sets of remote bombs, and I hit both plungers at the same time, and the car hit the ceiling of the Bedroom. It even bounced in the top corner for a bit. :cookieMonster:

yeah that one is funny you can change the explosion strength to over 10 times the regular explosion, anyway TCM would be cool for that :)

i cant enter to that site

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 07:47:54 PM by Badspot »

2005 MY GOD!!!
THE WEBSITE IS FOUR YEARS OLD! ITS NOT UP!

2005 MY GOD!!!
THE WEBSITE IS FOUR YEARS OLD! ITS NOT UP!
More like 3 but still, Jesus.

I think we have a record!  3 years, 8 months.  Congrats dumbstuff.  You win the "I bumbed the topic from the very last page" award.  Besides bjwaymods has been dead for a year now.

I lol'd. Thanks for sending me the link Pie.

I lol'd. Thanks for sending me the link Pie.

And my God! This guy is a real noob.

Dang you DannyPoliceM! I though Venom was back with Shorty Shorts!

Ergh!