19 (31.7%)
Sometime in buttforget June
18 (30%)
Im so far up my own ass its in July
3 (5%)
August
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: school ending thread  (Read 1056 times)

my schoolyear ends in 11 days
what about yours, guys?

i get done at the end of this month, but the seniors were done friday.

however some of them thought it was a good idea to come back after baccalaureate on sunday to break into and vandalize the school but that's another story entirely

I had my last final 4 days ago

I actually had a super short year, I started school the last week in september but the school where I moved to lets out the 1st week of June.

Finish college on Thursday then I gotta schedule my FE exam. The work never ends.

my graduation is on the 18th hype

Last day of classes is the 13th of june, then regents week, then chapter complete

Mine ends in 11 days too (not including weekends)

It ends May 24th to me

it was apparently going to end the 17th but it got bumped to the 27th loving hell

i get done at the end of this month, but the seniors were done friday.

however some of them thought it was a good idea to come back after baccalaureate on sunday to break into and vandalize the school but that's another story entirely
don't you go to a really 'ghetto' school? i'm surprised not worse happened

don't you go to a really 'ghetto' school? i'm surprised not worse happened
yep
they wrote all over the indoor and outdoor brick with chalk, poured baby oil all over the chemistry lab floor and released a ton of crickets in there, ripped up the chemistry teacher's seat cushion and pissed on all the chairs, sprayed silly string on some of the security cameras and all over the bathrooms, and spray painted the walls of the dean's office. the seniors involved all came in wearing masks and as far as i've heard they haven't identified who did it. but when the school does find out, they're gonna press charges for vandalism, breaking and entering, destruction of school property, etc etc