Poll

Shall I continue the server?

Continuing the server
Closing server

Author Topic: City RPG got out of beta testing, Time for new staff!  (Read 4934 times)

Hello! I am Elim.

My server just got out of beta testing! now its an official server, I hope everyone is enjoying it, And all abusing staff was demoted, including the abusing SA's, and I promise this wont happen again.

Images of server:
[coming soon]

I demoted 75% of staff, only kept the good hard working helpful ones.

So currently there are spaces for some admins!

You can apply for a Moderator, or Admin. to apply for any of the previous ranks
Head your application with the rank name.
Application format:

In-game name:
BL_ID:
Past experience:
Moderator's job/Admin's job:
Why should you be accepted:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:59:00 PM by Tha Eliminator »

I understand you want some details in an application, but getting their age, about who they are, and rank name shouldn't be included, these could be easily faked and some people might apply for super admin, if I were you I would start with moderator rank and see how they would do

I would have something like this:
Code: [Select]
In-game name:
BL_ID:
Past experience:
Moderator's job:

In this kind of format it makes it harder for people to apply which can be a good thing

I would probably describe what makes this server different from any other CityRPG that's out there

What exactly was being beta tested?

I understand you want some details in an application, but getting their age, about who they are, and rank name shouldn't be included, these could be easily faked and some people might apply for super admin, if I were you I would start with moderator rank and see how they would do

I would have something like this:
Code: [Select]
In-game name:
BL_ID:
Past experience:
Moderator's job:

In this kind of format it makes it harder for people to apply which can be a good thing

I would probably describe what makes this server different from any other CityRPG that's out there

Done! Application format changed, thanks for passing by and replying!

What exactly was being beta tested?

Beta testing is a stage where the City RPG is wip. It might have some exploits and bugs, but when it comes out of beta testing, it means all bugs, exploits "that have been reported" was fixed

In-game name: Cannon666
BL_ID: 27312
Past experience: I have hosted my own blockland server which got around 5-10 people a time, and I have been admin on Xon's unlimited mining.
Admin's job: The job of an admin is to make sure that players have the best experiance they can on the server, and to also take the necessary steps to stop someone from breaking the rules.
Why should you be accepted: I love to help people, and I feel I can bring a lot to the server :)

In-game name:Olivman
BL_ID:187278
Past experience:Not much, Likely i only have to do a kick or 2 Because of spammers or soemthing...
Moderator's job/Admin's job:To keep the server Stable and Make sure nothing wrong  goes on(Spammer Swarms or Rulebreaks Get Kicked/Warned/Banned)
And help other players, Just like a mini host.
Why should you be accepted:I stay on servers im admin on a long time, Hours, Normally if im admin i would stay on atleast 6-8 hours daily(I could be on for more)

Beta testing is a stage where the City RPG is wip. It might have some exploits and bugs, but when it comes out of beta testing, it means all bugs, exploits "that have been reported" was fixed
he was asking what was being beta tested, not what beta testing means

it's a lot better for the server if you watch people playing it closely and asking them if they want to be staff if they seem fit for the job, applications can be faked well

Keep the server. It's awesome!!!

p.s EVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLL !

it's a lot better for the server if you watch people playing it closely and asking them if they want to be staff if they seem fit for the job, applications can be faked well
Unless you have some kind of group talk then it should be a little more secured.

Ex: I don't think both of those guys who just applied should be admin/moderator, they're saying the same stuff a non admin could do, and their reasons are weak

he was asking what was being beta tested, not what beta testing means

1- Oh sorry didn't understand that.
2- Everyone that applies wont be approved instantly, I will have an eye on them in server then look into their application.

Why are Almost half of the votes to Close Down the Server? It's a Really damn good Server!
Anyway, Admin Applying form:

In-game name: Bloo Kirby
BL_ID: 41121
Past experience: Basically none, but everybody has to start somewhere, Right?
Moderator's job/Admin's job: To keep the servers clean of Rule Breakers, and make the experience of others more enjoyable.
Why should you be accepted: I'm pretty active on the server, and overall, I'm a pretty nice person.

In-game name: Panquake
BL_ID: 47807
Past experience: My own server, Tezuni's server
Moderator's job/Admin's job: Rid the game of cheaters, spammers, rulebreakers. To help players, especially new players. To smooth the overall experience of playing on a Blockland server so everyone's time is more enjoyable.
Why should you be accepted: I was admin on the beta of the server, and I believe to have proved myself to be mature, levelheaded, dedicated, and a good choice for admin on your server.

In-game name: JazZ
BL_ID: 44611
Past experience: Hosting my own servers, haven't played in a while but i used to be admin on a few cityrpgs
Moderator's job/Admin's job: To help new players and keep the players following rules
Why should you be accepted: I'm on pretty often and only really play cityrpgs

In-game name:-Nick-
BL_ID:84242
Past experience:I Hosted lots of time so i think i got a pretty good experience
Admin's job:Help the players and make them respect the rules
Why should you be accepted:i should be accepted because i would really like to help the server grow and keep it good for a nice experience