Author Topic: [Utility] Blockhead Avatar Image Generation (v1.1)  (Read 4010 times)

Allows you to generate dynamic images of blockhead avatars

Web Version
http://swololol.com/bl_avGen

Add-on Version
Client_AvatarPictureGen.zip
  Installation: put into your Add-on folder and type "genAvatarLink();" into your console

Post your avatars here!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 01:16:03 PM by Swollow »

Hey there, good lookin'.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:34:49 PM by Ahead »

this is really cool
and i'm interested, how did you make this?

damn it seems to have messed up the chest settings

this is really cool
and i'm interested, how did you make this?
i wrote a script to take screenshots of each individual body parts from a front angle, edited all of them into different sizes, then wrote a back end to (almost) perfectly position each piece and generate an image

damn it seems to have messed up the chest settings
It also doesn't seem to have a full database of faces. I'm using these, and I'm wondering what else isn't there.

The dino shirt got messed up, but it still looks awesome.

The whole point of making it generate images is so that you didn't need to upload them to something
if you use the link it gives you when you generate it, it will work in an img tag

fixed some decal issues
going to fix more decal issues

idk whats going on at the back but this is cool asf

fixed the trex shirt that was for some reason 512x512 instead of the proper decal size
fixed chest data not being sent properly on the web client
fixed weird overhanging decal artifacts

you should probably see if you can add all the non-default faces and decals to this
if that is even possible to do in a reasonable amount of time

you should probably see if you can add all the non-default faces and decals to this
if that is even possible to do in a reasonable amount of time
this is meant to emulate the harsh reality of blockland that no one has your faces/decals downloaded because no one gives a stuff about them