Author Topic: Stabbing in my Hometown  (Read 756 times)

http://www.wcvb.com/news/state-police-respond-to-report-of-incident-at-silver-city-galleria-in-taunton/39477598

The friend I was with that night took off to check up on his girlfriend who works in one of the shops, and reported back that the lockdown at the mall had already ended and she was fine and the mall was pretty much deserted.

So this happened last night within easy driving (or even walking) distance from where I was at the time.  I drove past the house today and there were still news vans on the street.  We already have a bad rep from the heroin epidemic that killed like 50 people a couple Springs ago and made us the heroin capitol of the east coast (the US depending on who you ask), but I still don't expect this kind of madness.

But what I find really scary is that aside from local news, this doesn't really seem to be on the radar.  That something like this has to be terror related or claim even more lives to make real news, that it's apparently common enough that we're desensitized and it won't make a big enough splash to make big headlines is absolutely terrifying.

The times we live in.

I heard about this on the news here in CT some hours ago. Quite a tragedy. Sadly, it's likely going to be used to push some political agenda in the next week.

Oh my god I've left this forum for such a long time and I just lurk here and there, but I need to say that I live VERY CLOSE to Taunton.

But yeah I really hope they solve this case and find who's responsible for this and bring justice.

And thats why you should live in Western Mass like Kickflow and I

Plethora told me about the stabbings. Scary stuff.

Happened on the same day that Taunton's local high school had wide-scale drug checks. Apparently several people I know got busted, including at least one person for crystal meth possession on school grounds.

man up op, kids get shot every day where i live

you told me that you live in a rich white community

Do you live somewhere in Detroit or something lol.

stop being a wigger

Too bad you haven't been one of them.

Someone apparently got shot around a mile from my house the other night.

I live in one of the most dangerous cities in the US I'm not surprised.

smh this is why we need knife control

Get a load of this guy telling people they need to "man up" when not even 5 days ago he almost kills himself drinking fake lean because he wants to pretend he's gangster, you live in Kings not the Bronx. busta
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 11:01:15 PM by Rally »