Author Topic: My social anxiety has come to a new level (blogland)  (Read 3269 times)

I dont really have a problem or bother people, its just that i constantly think I do.
Or atleast I hope im not
Trust me. You do bother people.

once again
The more you deny the worse it will get and the more people won't want to be around you.

do you actually jack off to hentai or is this a joke

do you actually jack off to hentai or is this a joke
Its my way of starting a stuffty thread

well if you introduce yourself by talking about how much hentai you watch then you're forgetd  my friend

well if you introduce yourself by talking about how much hentai you watch then you're forgetd  my friend
>online forum
>we all p much anonymous here

If you cant tell the difference between an actual conversation betweem people and an online forum wich is known for its autism. Thats p sad.

>online forum

If you cant tell the difference between an actual conversation betweem people and an online forum wich is known for its autism. Thats p sad.
right ok

and an online forum wich is known for its autism.
HOW DARE YOU

>online forum

If you can't tell the difference between a serious argument and a very obvious joke, that's pretty sad.

join the party, get used to it. nothing you can do but try to accept it. you have to basically give up all hope in finding a romantic relationship first.

join the party, get used to it. nothing you can do but try to accept it. you have to basically give up all hope in finding a romantic relationship first.
wow you're less joyful than op

i never knew this about this part of harry potters life

If the way you act on this forums is anything like how you act in real life, I can see why you're a hard person to be around. You're self important, unstable, and attention-seeking.