[POLL] Which family member do you love/value the most

Poll

Which family member do you love the most?

Mother
Father
Sister
Brother
Aunt
Uncle
Step Mother
Step Father
Grandmother
Grandfather
Great Grandmother
Great Grandfather
Guardian
Other

Author Topic: [POLL] Which family member do you love/value the most  (Read 2289 times)

What do you define as terrorism?: The unjustifiable use of violence or terror to achieve political or economic gains or Instilling fear in the population to send a message

Which family member do you love/value the most?
Kinda a simple question. Which family member do you love the most in your entire family?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:32:54 AM by Path »

the use of fear to gain things primarily beneficial to only the terrorists

It's literally the use of terror for political/economic gain
Any other definition is incorrect

It's pretty shaky because there's tons of stuff that doesn't get labeled as 'terrorism' yet has all the same end results.

When people mention terrorism, I think of acts of wanton violence, usually directed at civilians, by non-governmental entities.

I like this definition, but nobody uses it. Otherwise, US drone strikes would absolutely constitute terrorism.

According to the United Nations there's no solid definition of terrorism, and it varies depending on which country is defining it. So really there are no wrong definitions.

The thought of it terrifies me.

black people and muslims

this is the definitive definition
definitely any other definition can't really be called a "definition" because by definition it is not a definition, definitively.

terrorism is just an unconventionally violent action taken to promote a political idea

mostly only done when it's all that citizens feel they can do in order to get themselves heard. and it often is the only way in many countries. it's obviously not an entirely moral thing to do, but at times it's all that can be done if a government is abusive or nonresponsive to the pressing and dire needs of its citizens.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:47:06 PM by otto-san »

The political will of non-whites.

this is the definitive definition
definitely any other definition can't really be called a "definition" because by definition it is not a definition, definitively.
are you definitely sure on that?

my math teacher sometimes assigns two homework assignments on the same day so she's pretty much a terrorist