JazZ's recent trolling spree

Author Topic: JazZ's recent trolling spree  (Read 9872 times)

forget i forgot to quote but he signed it anyway

really jazz how do you function in society

I was the admin, basically he spammed the server chat with an "admin aboose" report (I teleported to build) - got banned for spam - returned as FIVE DIFFERENT ALTS (holy stuff thats a lot) - disconnected/connected spammed the server with one of his alts - then I banned all five or six - I'm not even sure anymore.

returning as the first alt.

admitting his fission account is an alt.

spamming again.

i'm sure he'll return as another alt, holy stuff five alts doe guys, thats a record.

forget i forgot to quote but he signed it anyway

really jazz how do you function in society
pretty well.

when i had to have my background checked to get my security clearance i had a fun talk with the guy about the drama dossier

pretty well.

when i had to have my background checked to get my security clearance i had a fun talk with the guy about the drama dossier
How much money have you spent on blockland?

pretty well.

whats the clearance for?

whats the clearance for?
don't feel like telling you due to prior issue with the BLF nonstop calling my house phone.

don't feel like telling you due to prior issue with the BLF nonstop calling my house phone.
im gonna guess military cause you arent old enough for a lot of government jobs that require a clearance (unless youre a secret agent)

im gonna guess military cause you arent old enough for a lot of government jobs that require a clearance (unless youre a secret agent)
military would be correct.

I guess you reap what you sow

I guess you reap what you sow
i dont think you understand how to use that phrase properly.

i dont think you understand how to use that phrase properly.

classic reply